I have been out of it, but...

Here's my team.

Togekiss@Lefties
Bashful
EVs: Its been so long, I don't know. Maybe 252 HP, 202 Sp. Def, 48 Def?
T-Wave
Air Slash
Wish
Reflect

Cripple them early, set up Reflect if possible, and return a later day.

Electivire@Life Orb
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
Jolly
EQ
T-Punch
Ice Punch
Cross Chop

ITS OVER 9000 EFFECTIVE...? More speed so I don't absolutely count on Motor Drive.

Skarm@Lefties
Impish
252 Def, 252 HP, 4 Def
Stealth Rock
Drill Peck
Roost
Whirlwind

Standard pl0x.

Arcanine@Choice Scarf
252 ATK, 252 Spd
Adamant - Flash Fire
Flare Blitz
Crunch
T-Fang
Filler...

Speed DEMON. Hits hard, and does what he needs to.

Vaporeon@Lefties
252 HP, some sort of split favoring Sp. Def and Def
Calm
Surf
Ice Beam
Wish
Attact

No Baton Pass, but Attact annoys very well. A second sort of healer, reasoning at the end.

Salamence@Choice Specs
252 Spd, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 HP
Timid
Dragon Pulse
Fire Blast
Draco Meteor
Filler (didn't get Hydro Pump >.<)

TEAM STRATEGY: This team centers around Immunity, and powering themselves up by doing so. As you can see, Arcanine, Electivire, and Salamence can hit like artillery and can get switched into free at some points. Vaporeon comes in against Water and Wishes to heal someone. Togekiss can cripple others while still getting attacks off to stall if needed. Arcy comes in against Fire Attacks and powers up, and of course Electivire. Skarm can wall and injure guys early...and though he is one of my most effective weapons...would the switch to Forretress be better? That could lure Fire and RS away everything.

Anyway, the team gets powered up and hits hard. But suggestions are needed. Thank you.

Here's my team.

Togekiss@Lefties
Bashful
EVs: Its been so long, I don't know. Maybe 252 HP, 202 Sp. Def, 48 Def?
T-Wave
Air Slash
Wish
Reflect

Cripple them early, set up Reflect if possible, and return a later day.
There's really no reason to ever use bashful on any pokemon, so just change it to calm if you want it to take special attacks. Roost over wish would remove some weaknesses and help it take hits better.

Electivire@Life Orb
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
Jolly
EQ
T-Punch
Ice Punch
Cross Chop

ITS OVER 9000 EFFECTIVE...? More speed so I don't absolutely count on Motor Drive.
Electivire hasn't exactly lived up to the hype it had when D/P first came out. People soon realized it was walled easily by just about any wall and that it would need to go mixed if it wanted to stand a chance hurting them =/

Skarm@Lefties
Impish
252 Def, 252 HP, 4 Def
Stealth Rock
Drill Peck
Roost
Whirlwind

Standard pl0x.
Brave Bird over Drill Peck since Brave Bird packs more of a punch and the recoil is negligible.

Arcanine@Choice Scarf
252 ATK, 252 Spd
Adamant - Flash Fire
Flare Blitz
Crunch
T-Fang
Filler...

Speed DEMON. Hits hard, and does what he needs to.
Fine revenge killer I suppose but showing that last move would be helpful.

Vaporeon@Lefties
252 HP, some sort of split favoring Sp. Def and Def
Calm
Surf
Ice Beam
Wish
Attact

No Baton Pass, but Attact annoys very well. A second sort of healer, reasoning at the end.
Having 3 pokes weak to stealth rocks and 2 of them being choiced means residual damage will hurt like a motherfucker without a spinner. I see replacing Vappy with Starmie as the most reasonable decision.

Salamence@Choice Specs
252 Spd, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 HP
Timid
Dragon Pulse
Fire Blast
Draco Meteor
Filler (didn't get Hydro Pump >.<)

TEAM STRATEGY: This team centers around Immunity, and powering themselves up by doing so. As you can see, Arcanine, Electivire, and Salamence can hit like artillery and can get switched into free at some points. Vaporeon comes in against Water and Wishes to heal someone. Togekiss can cripple others while still getting attacks off to stall if needed. Arcy comes in against Fire Attacks and powers up, and of course Electivire. Skarm can wall and injure guys early...and though he is one of my most effective weapons...would the switch to Forretress be better? That could lure Fire and RS away everything.

Anyway, the team gets powered up and hits hard. But suggestions are needed. Thank you.
The team seems solid enough with some spin support.

Actually I'd rather try to add a Donphan over Arcanine here. Not only does it give you Rapid Spin, but it helps with like 50% Dragons and what not to finish them off. Along with that, the most important thing it's going to offer is, IT RESISTS ROCK!!!!! Like Seriously, DDTar, CBTar, ROCK POLISH Tar would rape this team pretty bad. Donphan can at least take care of the phsyical ones and the multiple Wishers can help take on Special and Boahs.

And it can Stealth Rock which lets Skarmory Spikes, so you can add up more residual damage

Actually I'd rather try to add a Donphan over Arcanine here. Not only does it give you Rapid Spin, but it helps with like 50% Dragons and what not to finish them off. Along with that, the most important thing it's going to offer is, IT RESISTS ROCK!!!!! Like Seriously, DDTar, CBTar, ROCK POLISH Tar would rape this team pretty bad. Donphan can at least take care of the phsyical ones and the multiple Wishers can help take on Special and Boahs.

And it can Stealth Rock which lets Skarmory Spikes, so you can add up more residual damage
Heh, funny thing is I was actually thinking he's weak to tar while I was typing it, but I just told myself Skarmory could wall it. Then I ran the calcs and discovered that CBtar can 2HKO Skarmory with Stone Edge and stealth rocks down. T_T"

I guess a spinner is much needed, so I guess Starmie will do the trick. I just loved the Water Absorb aspect. But you guys are right, SR rapes me. Maybe Donphan? Extremely helpful though, thank you guys.

Now that I think about it, I may go Donphan over Togekiss...would that do me any good?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)