How did you pick your Avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably change my current one when I think of/create/find a better image, but for now I use one of my 'illegal' (long story) artworks, a shiny recolour of mine, of the official art for Giratina's Origin Forme, since I have 2 shiny ones and nobody else had recoloured the official art to be shiny. Here's the current avatar in full size:

I was obsessed with animal crossing once upon a time, and I've been using this Tom Nook avvy ever since. People just associate it with me nowadays.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i like switching up my avatars for differnt forums. didnt find a good one for here till browsing loraks page and found ludicolo.

I love Hundertwasser's art. I think he does his trees nicely. If you've never heard of him, go and have a look. He did all sort of great images and architecture.

Easy for me: I love Georgia Tech (and by extension, absolutely fucking hate UGA). I googled "Georgia Tech avatar" and this fit the size limits, so tada. I might change it to something Pokémon-related down the road, though.

Lockeness

(e^(i╥))+1=0
Mine represents the awesomeness of space and the miracle of it. I also really like astrophysics and it was better than my last avatar which was the worlds ugliest dog.

I've had this plush Zapdos for quite some time, so when I signed up for the forum, I figured I would use it as my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)