How did you create your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had just watched a film about sharks when signing up and didnt have anything better so it started with shark. just shark sounded boring so i closed my eyes, randomly hit a key on my keyboard, and got my user name

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
'Fatecrashers' was an idea for a comic I had once, the idea never took off but the name sort of just stuck. It's unique, a sort of play on words, I like it.

My username. I joined in the middle of an internet relationship and as such used this username as a testament to her.

Looked up Rotom.

Looked at it's French name, "Motisma". (I'm part French BTW so this MAKES PERFECT SENSE)

Didn't like it.

And then one day out of the blue I decided, "I know, Motisma's a perfect name!"

And then I used it.

And then I realized I still hated it.

And I still want to save that last name change in case something important comes along.

I'm a pretty big Final Fantasy fan.

Any similarities to a pre-pubescent boy with an electric mouse is purely coincidence ;)

I don't drink beer and in the Netherlands you're the Bob then, but after my friends had a couple of drinks I became Nicky Bobs and that happend 4/5 year ago =]

Ok my username doominic77 has a long (short) history.

I was signing up for maplestory on my friends computer at his house and I was bored of my old username (dominicshill from my name Dominic Shillingford) so I suggested doominic and my friend laughed so I tryed it. It was already taken so I did 77 because 7 is a lucky # (even though my personal lucky # is 14).

Edit: Milestone 75th post.

One day, I was watching an episode of the cartoon 'Squirrel Boy.' It was pretty much the only time I ever watched that show. During the episode, the main characters had there sights set on buying a 'fobject,' or Flying object.

I thought to myself,"That's pretty catchy." I edited the j to an l so I wouldn't get sued. And thus, my username was born.

Well, i was in a clan on steam (Online place where you can buy games like cod and stuff for PC/MAC) called TSU, or Trashing S*** Up, and then i figured, why not make it I Trash S*** Up? And thats how ITSU (I Trash S*** Up) came to be!

I liked Ace the Bathound in Krypto the Superdog when I was little. So I was trying to make an Internet name, so I had Ace in it. Lastly, Tooned came from Tooned Link. So at first my name was ToonAce. Then I began to lengthen it to ToonedAce, and then I ditched Ace later because everyone just called me Tooned.

Ace + Toon = ToonAce + -ed = ToonedAce - Ace = Tooned.

Although not to this site, my original username for online was ShadowLink38 since Shadow Link is awesome and it was the lowest, non-taken number. After like 5-6 years I wanted a new username and when I was talking with one of my friends, she said "Nel-Ninja" since there is a running gag that I'm a ninja and Nel is the first half of my last name. I fell in love with the name since then and bam, insta username.

It's simply an anagram of my first name. I was messing around with anagrams of it to see if I could find anything that sounded nice and wasn't too much like my actual name, and Athasan was the best one I could come up with.

I am a Cicada so i named myself The Cicada,instead of just naming myself Cicada i named myself The Cicada because i am more special than others(you never see a Cicada typing do you :P)

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
Royal Straight Flush, poker stuff: five cards in sequence, all the same suit. Royal Flush in the case would be 10, J, Q, K and A.

Tbh I don't play poker, but it sounds just too awesome.

By now I just use it out of tradition, but originally I got it from the Juggler job type in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Probably one of the coolest-looking jobs in the game.

My username is shamefully Canadian. I just remember reading up on how nothing goes right for this company and thinking that the plane names would be a pretty cool username. Not the Avro Illusion exists. So I guess it fits. Yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)