Holiday Trading Thread (100+ Species! EV training! Pick-up Pokés) - Closed; reopening TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking more along the lines of 2, the flawless 5IV I have are Fletchling, Mawile, and Honedge. I can also breed other pokemon if you had anything you needed (would need to check what I have for breeding though).

I was thinking more along the lines of 2, the flawless 5IV I have are Fletchling, Mawile, and Honedge. I can also breed other pokemon if you had anything you needed (would need to check what I have for breeding though).
I've got a bunch of fletchling and mawile but whats the IV spread on your honedge?

oh and for the feebas you want swift swim ---->marvel scale.
I will say that oblivious would be a good ability on milotic since taunt pretty much ruins the rest+sleep talk set but too bad it turns into competitive.

Thanks but I got buneray and espurr already.
Will PM you when I breed everything.
Can I add on Misdrevious to the list of stuff im trading for lol, Female one please :D

Ah I already traded for a es dratini, and sorry I can only trade from my side.
I will breed you the female misdrevious. Your thread always has stuff we want so no worries on that. Blazeupe is asleep now so I will get back to you once he wakes up and we have a better idea of what we have.

Moring update: Cacnea now has belch as an egg move........ you'd be laughing too if you imagined a jolly belching cactus

Ah I already traded for a es dratini, and sorry I can only trade from my side.
We'd like this poke for the misdrevious :)

Treecko
Ability: Unburden
Nature: Jolly
Egg moves: None.
Flawless ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Pokeball: Pokeball
Stock: (Can breed on request.)

Update: Zangoose see 1st page

Check my thread for this one ;)

If possible female called "Cleopatra"

Let me know in my thread please...and if you find more than one pokemon just let me know I can look for other things :D

Nice....I'll add it to pending trade ok?

I'll PM you when I have it ready hoping it will be just tomorrow :)

Do you want a nickname on Tyrunt? as I told you female for me and "Cleopatra" as nickname :)

Blazeupe sent over a male for you.
I'd like:
Adamant Strong Jaw 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Poison Fang

We'd like this poke for the misdrevious :)

Treecko
Ability: Unburden
Nature: Jolly
Egg moves: None.
Flawless ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Pokeball: Pokeball
Stock: (Can breed on request.)

Update: Zangoose see 1st page
Okay that works, um almost done breeding all the pokemon, just need to finish up tauros.

Nice....I'll add it to pending trade ok?

I'll PM you when I have it ready hoping it will be just tomorrow :)

Do you want a nickname on Tyrunt? as I told you female for me and "Cleopatra" as nickname :)
got it he nicknamed it and send over a female. Let me know when you have the poke.

Edit: update with cyndaquil and espurr (4 egg moves) see first page

working: infiltrator hoppit and bellsprout ( homeage to my first 2 shinies ever)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)