Ho Ho Ho (The Christmas Thread)

Woohoo, it's that time of the year where you and your relatives buy overpriced gifts for people who you don't really care about or like anyway. So tell, tell, what presents are you hoping for?

Myself, my main priority is Photoshop, but I'm not too bothered about what I get other than that. TotalFilm subscription maybe?

Discuss.

Tires for my car, since my current ones are bald as fuck and I'll probably skid off the road going 5 MPH if it snows.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
My mom asked me what I wanted this year, I said nothing. She said there had to be something, so I said I wanted a pea coat. We went out and found a great pea coat using friends and family 50% off at Banana Republic. I got everything I wanted this year.

Merry Christmas!

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
the mariah carey christmas cd, some flamenco cds, and an ipod touch. i'm giving my mom the nano and i have some money left so why the hell not??

for what i'm giving to people, just a drawing to a special friend of mine who really deserves it.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i get to light candles and eat donuts; no matter if i was good or bad (i was good :D)

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day

Make my wish come true~

My mom asked me what I wanted this year, I said nothing. She said there had to be something, so I said I wanted a pea coat. We went out and found a great pea coat using friends and family 50% off at Banana Republic. I got everything I wanted this year.

Merry Christmas!
Pretty much the same for me, except my mom bought mine at Macy's. Pretty sure she got a pretty good deal on it, something similar to the friends and family discount.

Wanted a balisong knife. Got it for my birthday.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Will probably just get money or clothes or whatever. I'm a man of simple greed.

Well I already helped buy my mom/stepparent their iphones and my brother/fiance a nice Asus tablet in the past couple of months, so I'm almost good, just a few cheap goodies and something for the father and I'll be set.

As for what I want, I'd like a Wii U (saves me the trouble of buying it), though that's probably not happening.

i'm stupid and never try to think of stuff i want in advance (and i literally never can) it's like thinking of the perfect retort to an argument way after the fight is over.

i guess i'll just ask for some clothes, or physical therapy or a voice lesson or something (singers in my fam). for the most part id rather get lessons in stuff than actual stuff, clothes being part of a physical improvement...

My friends and I decided to do this secret Santa type of thing with Pokemon. Like, actual Pokemon on the DS games. We draw names out of a hat, go RNG a Pokemon (Pokecheck/Pokegen/Pokesav not allowed, kinda ruins it a bit) for said person, then we all meet at a specified time and trade. It's like a regular secret Santa except it's not since you're directly communicating with the person who's giving you your gift after everyone's done "shopping". It's still pretty cool and a nice surprise to see who your "Santa" is and what they got you.
As for real gifts....my family and I are pretty cheap and don't ask for much (especially now that my sis and I are too old for toys, and all the games I want I already have). I just went online to buy a coat and DVDs for my Dad and some stuff for my mom and my mom is financing most of the gifts for everybody else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)