Hide Specific Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. This is a brief suggestion to add some way to hide specific posts without having to ignore a particular user, i.e. someone writes a post that's too long/hard to read and clutters up a thread but you don't want to ignore the users other posts. It's not a huge deal, but some way to unclutter threads yourself without ignoring someone or possibly having a mod delete posts would be nice. Thanks.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I like this idea, I just don't know if it's possible in Xenforo. I'll ask around, and I'll keep this open for anyone who would like to weigh in on this. Thanks for the suggestion.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Really, if it's usch a bad post, report it and a mod will deal with it, but if it's just a really long post and you don't want to strain your eyes, deal with it. Sorry for the bluntness, but just ignore the post and move on. If you feel a thread is cluttered because of a specific post(s), report them and the mods will do what they see fit.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah let's not report posts just so you don't want to see them. I'll lock this now, sorry bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)