XY OU Hi Jump HA! (Mega Lopunny)

Getting straight to the point I am extremely new to competitive and just messing around on Pokemon Showdown. Now to my Team :D

Mega Lopunny

Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Jolly
Item: Lopunnite (duh!)
Moves: High Jump Kick/Drain Punch/Fake Out/Ice Punch
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV's: 252 Speed/252 Attack/4 Health
Role: Sweeper/Mega/Cutie?
Notes: I chose Lopunny cause it is cute as Korean little girls I love the pokemon. With it's above moves it has two STAB (Drain Punch/Hi Kick Jump), sustain (Drain Punch), Annoyance/Priority (Fake Out) and Coverage to Dragon/Grass/Flying/Ground.

Conkeldurr

Ability: Guts
Nature: Adamant
Item: Assault Vest
Moves: Earthquake/Drain Punch/Mach Punch/Fire Punch
EV's: 148 Health/252 Defense/108 Special Defense
Role: Physical Defense Thingy?
Notes: As I was trying to balance my team I decided to go standard with at least one Sp Def tank and one Def tank. I was hard pressed to find something I liked but after seeing Conkeldurr's amazing base attack and decent Defense I went with him. Earthquake for coverage (plus it's badass), Drain Punch gives me sustain and STAB, Mach is priority and STAB and Fire Punch for burn/coverage.

Greninja
Ability: Protean
Nature: Timid
Item: Life Orb
Moves: Ice Beam/Hydro Pump/Gunk Shot/Dark Pulse
EV's: 252 Speed/252 Special Attack/4 Attack
Role: Sweeper/Revenger/Ninja
Notes: Greninja for the swag good coverage/STAB/priority/awesomeness. Every move is for coverage.

Rotom - W
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Meditate
Item: Sitrus Berry
Moves: Hydro Pump/Volt Switch/Will o' Wisp/Thunderbolt
EV's: 232 Health/56 Special Attack/220 Speed
Role: Scout/Derpie
Notes: Wanted him for his typing mainly. STAB on Thunderbolt, Scouting STAB Volt Switch, Will o' Wisp for the burn/attack debuff and Hydro for STAB hard hitter.

Empoleon
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Modest
Item: Mystic Water
Moves: Scald/Toxic/Defog/Stealth Rock
EV's: 240 Health/44 Defense/224 Special Defense
Role: Sp Def Tank/Support/Penquin
Notes: My second tank and main supportive pokemon to remove rocks/place rocks, poison and burn. Moves are pretty self explanatory (at least I think so)

Talonflame
Ability: Gale Wings
Nature: Jolly
Item: Focus Sash (need new item but can't think of one)
Moves: Brave Bird/Flare Blitz/Roost/U-Turn
EV's: 252 Attack/4 Defense/252 Speed
Role: Scout/Priority Sweeper
Notes: Mainly chose Talonflame to cover Fighting/Scout with U-Turn. Brave Bird priority with Gale Wings and STAB, Flare for Stab, Roost to fix the recoil downsides of Flare/Brave Bird and U-Turn for scouting/coverage.

ADDITIONAL NOTES FOR TEAM
I mainly need help with items since I don't know all of them/what they do. Also can someone tell me how to link sprites for later use ;-;?

TY ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)