Help me with what to do next. Keep Breeding or Keep This One?

Should I keep it, or breed for a new one?

• Keep it and EV Train it

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Ditch it and breed for a new one

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided that I wanted to breed my Flygon with a good IV'd Ditto (Since both have good IV's), so I was bound to get a Trapinch with good IV's. Now, since my Flygon had good IV's, the whole reason I'm breeding it is to get the one of the correct nature with good IV's and so that I could EV train it all over again minus the berries. I wanted an Adamant natured Trapinch so that I could get an Adamant Flygon and teach it all physical type moves. After hatching about 100 eggs if not more, I happened to get about 2 or 3 adamant (1 of which was female). I checked there IV's and the two of them had bad IV's, the female one's IV's were 31/16/31/31/20/31. I don't plan on using my Special Attack at all (which just happens to be maxed out). So, should I keep it or use it to breed with while it's holding an everstone so that I can get more Adamant Natured ones? If I should keep it, what should I EV train it in? Thanks in advance.

~MSF45

Breed^^
If you breed: You can have 15 more ATK-Stats
If not: You have 15 less ATK-Stats

You have to decide if you want these missing stats

I'm personally lazy when I IV breed so I believe you should keep it.

Regardless though, this kinda belongs in "Look what I bred".

I'm personally lazy when I IV breed so I believe you should keep it.

Regardless though, this kinda belongs in "Look what I bred".
Oh, sorry. lol. I wasn't sure where to post this at. I'm happy with the number of responses I'm getting for this thread though. Thanks to everyone that has been helping so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)