Hells Gate Trade Thread[Not taking new requests]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I'm interested in a female dream ball speed boost carvanha. CMT and tell me if you find anything of interest.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
How about a female moxie lux ball pinsir? Spitback for spitback or 5IV for 5IV? Let me know ^^

Thanks Chill! ^^
I can do flawless for flawless, I'll breed it. I'll hit you once I'm done. Regarding Carvanha, whatever nature you've listed is ok.

I have a nicknameable shiny Porygon and a nicknameable shiny Spirtomb I'll trade for the latias (Or anything else in my thread, hasn't been updated in quite a while)

Porygon
Bold
31/31/31/31/31/31
Conversion 2| Tackle | Conversion | Sharpen
Pokeball

Spiritomb
Adamant
31/28-29/31/31/31/31
Shadow Sneak | Pain Split | Destiny Bond | Foul Play
Dream Ball

I'll give both of those plus anything else on my trade thread for the Latias if you're interested. I've been looking for a nicknamebale Latias for forever.

I'm lf a calm Magic Guard Clefable/Cleary w/ Softboiled
Hey, I can't breed tutor moves from gen 3. Also, please use my format next time, thanks.

I have a nicknameable shiny Porygon and a nicknameable shiny Spirtomb I'll trade for the latias (Or anything else in my thread, hasn't been updated in quite a while)

Porygon
Bold
31/31/31/31/31/31
Conversion 2| Tackle | Conversion | Sharpen
Pokeball

Spiritomb
Adamant
31/28-29/31/31/31/31
Shadow Sneak | Pain Split | Destiny Bond | Foul Play
Dream Ball

I'll give both of those plus anything else on my trade thread for the Latias if you're interested. I've been looking for a nicknamebale Latias for forever.
I'm not really interested in shinies, thank you for the offer ^^

Little update

Timid | Swift Swim
31/x/31/31/31/31
EM: Brine, Aqua Jet, Supersonic, Aquaring

Modest | Storm Drain
31/x/31/31/31/31
EM: Worry Seed, Spikes, Leech Seed, Bullet Seed
Notes: Thanks pikamilk for the parent

Naive | Air Lock
31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Extremespeed, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Dragon Ascent
Notes: Level 70 UT, SR on my AS cartridge

Trophy Case

Timid | Levitate
31/06/31/31/31/31
Moves: Heal Pulse, Dragon Breath, Mist Ball, Psycho Shift
Notes: Level 30 UT, SR on my AS cartridge

Naive | Air Lock
31/31/31/31/31/31
Hey!:D I was wondering how did you SR 6iv Rayqyaza? Not accusing by any means, I just want to learn the technique haha.

Hey!:D I was wondering how did you SR 6iv Rayqyaza? Not accusing by any means, I just want to learn the technique haha.
Hey,

For SR Rayquaza
Just save before it. I used a fainted lvl 1 naive synchro for the nature, I already had a rayquaza in my AS game to avoid dex information. Before the battle I used Capture Power en then start the battle. When I caught it, I just spam A to get into the battle, that's where I check his stats in the summary. If something is not perfect, reset, if something is higher then expected (like; a naive one need 136 Special defense for 31IV, when I see like 140 SpD, I know it's the wrong nature -> reset) I reset. I wanted a Naive one so I knew what stats it should have.

Last but not least, the most important factor: luck. I was pretty lucky that I was able to catch it, as the synchro need to do his job and I need to land 3 more perfect IV's.
Thats 0,5 x (1/32)³ , like 0,00000152 chance. So there isn't really a technique, just luck :)

Hey,

For SR Rayquaza
Just save before it. I used a fainted lvl 1 naive synchro for the nature, I already had a rayquaza in my AS game to avoid dex information. Before the battle I used Capture Power en then start the battle. When I caught it, I just spam A to get into the battle, that's where I check his stats in the summary. If something is not perfect, reset, if something is higher then expected (like; a naive one need 136 Special defense for 31IV, when I see like 140 SpD, I know it's the wrong nature -> reset) I reset. I wanted a Naive one so I knew what stats it should have.

Last but not least, the most important factor: luck. I was pretty lucky that I was able to catch it, as the synchro need to do his job and I need to land 3 more perfect IV's.
Thats 0,5 x (1/32)³ , like 0,00000152 chance. So there isn't really a technique, just luck :)
And we need to divide it by 2, since Synchro works 50% chance of the time. So yeah, it's sheer luck haha.

Hey,

For SR Rayquaza

I'm SRing for Adamant...about how many SRs did it take for you? Congrats btw :)

In response to your CMT, I'd like this please:

#058 Growlithe (Level Ball)
Adamant | Intimidate
31/31/31/xx/31/31
EM: Crunch, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Morning Sun

And if you saw anything else in my thread you liked, I'm interested in these too:

#270 Lotad (Safari Ball)
Calm | Rain Dish
31/xx/31/31/31/31
EM: Leech Seed, Giga Drain Synthesis

And this beauty of course:

#384 Rayquazza (Luxury Ball)
Naive | Air Lock
31/31/31/31/31/31

EDIT: I can also clone them if needed

In response to your CMT, I'd like this please:

#058 Growlithe (Level Ball)
Adamant | Intimidate
31/31/31/xx/31/31
EM: Crunch, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Morning Sun

And if you saw anything else in my thread you liked, I'm interested in these too:

#270 Lotad (Safari Ball)
Calm | Rain Dish
31/xx/31/31/31/31
EM: Leech Seed, Giga Drain Synthesis

And this beauty of course:

#384 Rayquazza (Luxury Ball)
Naive | Air Lock
31/31/31/31/31/31

EDIT: I can also clone them if needed
For now just the kangaskhan, I will let you know when something else catches my eye.

Update
(Will copy paste them into the breedables section tonight)

Jolly | Cheeck Pouch
31/31/31/xx/31/31
EM: Eerie Impulse, Natural Gift, Helping Hand, Covet

Jolly | Moxie
31/31/31/xx/31/31
EM: Quick Attack, Close Combat, Feint
Note: Thanks dialganet for the parent

Calm, Modest | Ice Body
31/xx/31/31/31/31
EM: Stockpile, Belly drum, Yawn, Aqua Ring

Bold | Regenerator
31/xx/31/31/31/31
EM: Sweet Kiss, Yawn, Encore, Wish

Careful | Regenerator
31/xx/31/31/31/31
EM: Refresh, Mist, Mirror Coat, Pain Split

Last edited:
Hi, I'm searching for a Cubchoo for my girlfriend and yours is perfect, what would you like in exchange? I have some shinies & others breed projects from wonder trade!

Hi, I'm searching for a Cubchoo for my girlfriend and yours is perfect, what would you like in exchange? I have some shinies & others breed projects from wonder trade!
Hey, I prefer that you breed something that you've obtained yourself, if you can say what breedables you can breed for me, I'll let you know what I would like for the Cubchoo ^^

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey bud, interested in a female of that sweet Alomomola. If you don't have time to breed it a spitback female with Regenerator would be more than fine to me, since I don't have access to it. Let me know if anything in my thread could be of use.

I can breed you:

Heracross: Adamant/Moxie/Rock Blast (Poké ball)
Whismur: Modest/Rattled (Poké ball)
Axew: Adamant/Mold Breaker (Rapid ball)
Duskull: Bold/Frisk/Pain Split, Barter (Poké ball)
Scraggy: Jolly/Intimidate/Low Kick, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Counter (Poké ball)
Sigilyph: Timid/Magic Guard/Psycho Transfer, Roost (Poké ball)
Vullaby: Impish/Overcloack/Knock Off, Foul Play (Mega Ball)
Growlithe: Impish/Intimidate/Morning Sun, Close Combact (Chic ball)

Also I have MANY more, if you don't like these I'll send you a pm with the complete list.

Hey bud, interested in a female of that sweet Alomomola. If you don't have time to breed it a spitback female with Regenerator would be more than fine to me, since I don't have access to it. Let me know if anything in my thread could be of use.
A female HA spitback(timid lux ball) Charmander would be nice, I'll breed you a flawless Alomomola for it tomorrow. Let me know if that sounds good to you ^^

I can breed you:

Heracross: Adamant/Moxie/Rock Blast (Poké ball)
Whismur: Modest/Rattled (Poké ball)
Axew: Adamant/Mold Breaker (Rapid ball)
Duskull: Bold/Frisk/Pain Split, Barter (Poké ball)
Scraggy: Jolly/Intimidate/Low Kick, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Counter (Poké ball)
Sigilyph: Timid/Magic Guard/Psycho Transfer, Roost (Poké ball)
Vullaby: Impish/Overcloack/Knock Off, Foul Play (Mega Ball)
Growlithe: Impish/Intimidate/Morning Sun, Close Combact (Chic ball)

Also I have MANY more, if you don't like these I'll send you a pm with the complete list.
Send me your list in PM please ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)