HEEELP MEEE!!!

Hi guys i need some help.
A friend of mine have this team i need a team to blast off his team if possible i'd like to use a team of first generation pokemon can you suggest some team ideas.Thanks in advance to all!!!
I've forgot to say my friends team is a dppt one.
Here's my friend team:

Charizard (M) @ Charcoal
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Heatwave
- Fireblast
- Air slash
- Flamethrower

Tyranitar (M) @ (No Item)
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Rockslide
- Crunch
- Dragonclaw

Dragonite (M) @ Yache Berry
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SAtk
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Blizzard
- Earthquake
- Dragonclaw
- Fireblast

Electrode @ (No Item)
Trait: Static
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Thunderwave
- Hidden power [Water]
- Mirrorcoat

Gengar (M) @ (No Item)
Trait: Levitate
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Sludgebomb
- Shadow ball
- Dark pulse
- Hypnosis

Aerodactyl (M) @ (No Item)
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Dragonclaw
- Crunch
- Rockslide
- Fly

I beat him using this team but if possible i prefer to apply some changes to make it a little more bulkier

Jolteon (M) @ (Life Orb)
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 S.Atk / 252 Spd
- Thunderbolt
- Charge Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power Ice
I lead with jolteon because he always lead with his charizard-dragonite/electrode-charizard/dragonite-tyranitar so i can hit hard his main sweeper (charizard) and then if there's dragonite i can destroy it with my life orb boosted hidden power.Jolteon always lead with Espeon for a better coverage.My friend thinks that jolteon is the main threat but he's wrong is Espeon the real threat.

Moving on

Espeon (F) @ (Life Orb)
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 40 HP / 252 S.Atk / 216 Spd
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power Ground
While jolteon is smashing charizard dragonite gengar or aerodactyl,Espeon take care of Tyranitar and electrode just after a single c.Mind Espeon is capable of taking down Tyranitar with hidden Power Ground and Electrode with the same move or Psychic.Because he never swith out i can continuing smashing is team with her

Feraligatr (M) @ (Life Orb)
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -S.Atk)
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

A single setup and for the opponent is the end.This is my boosting Phisical Sweeper,after one D.Dance all his team is outspeeded by feraligatr so i can destroy any pokémon he send out.

Dodrio (M) @ (Sharp Beak)
Trait: Early bird
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -S.Atk)
- Drill Peck
- Steel Wing
- Faint Attack
- Giga Impact
Well i use dodrio only for one thing his high speed coupled with good attack he's here to wreck havoc to all of his pokémon drill peck and giga impact are for stab while Faint Attack and Steel Wing take care of Gengar and Tyranitar respectively.

Muk (M) @ (Leftovers)
Trait: Sticky Hold
EVs: 104 HP / 152 S.Atk / 252 S.Def
Calm Nature (+S.Def, -Atk)
- Toxic
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
Yup special Muk a nasty surprise for his team >=[ heat wave,blizzard,shadow ball and other special attacks does nothing to muk and he can strike back with a good coverage, but the most important thing is that he can poison all his team except for gengar BWAHAHAHAH!!!

last but not least:TA-TA-Ta-TAH!!!

Weezing (M) @ (Back Sludge)
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 200 Def / 56 S.Atk / 252 S.Def
Calm Nature (+S.Def, -Atk)
- Pain Split
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower

One of my favourite Weezing movesets he can deal a good amount of damage,recovery move in Pain Split,and a good coverage.Here's his role when one of the foe's Pokémon that are half special attacker weezing will resist and recover Hp with Pain Split if the opponent is almost dead he will attack and deal the final blow.
I want this Weezing to be a little more bulkier if some of you have some ideas how to change his ev's please tell me.
If you want to rate this team if possible keep weezing this way i want only to change his ev's
Thanks in advance to all!!! =)

here is something: aerodactyl with stealth rock, rock slide, earthquake, and a filler move like roost with leftovers. it could work against yourr friend. set up stealth rock since he has 3 pokemon that will lose a lot of hp just by switcin in.

and maybe magneton, the only steel type in 1st gen. idk about his stats, but he counters the last 3 pokemon.

alakazam would be a good sweeper since it outspeeds the enemy team, or gyarados can use dragon dance once his electric type is gone.

im not talking from a competitive view, since your friend's team lacks strategy too

oh and try the pikachu set on smogon dp. its great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)