Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to evolve my sligoo into goodra. cant find rain anywhere? how have people here found rain or evolved one? Is it just luck, and will going out and into a route over and over generate rain eventually?

Trying to evolve my sligoo into goodra. cant find rain anywhere? how have people here found rain or evolved one? Is it just luck, and will going out and into a route over and over generate rain eventually?
So far in my random exploration, I've seen rain as far south as Ambrette Town, including the route 8 connection to Cyllage City, Cyllage itself, the route to and Geosenge Town, Laverre City, Route 15, etc.

Basically, it seems like everywhere can randomly have rain. Slap on some repels and go riding around. I have yet to encounter rain in the southeastern quardant of the map, though.

Request: Can someone trade me a garbage Pokemon that has Pokerus? Much obliged!

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What would be a good EV spread for the Honedge line?
I went full attack, half speed and defense in-game. That turned out to be a mistake, as its speed is so bad it's not worth input. I'd go full attack, full defense for in-game runs, though competitively you should probably have some speed.

Question about the IV Judge.

What do his messages mean? When he says "Stats like those... They simply can't be beat!" does that mean the IVs are perfect for that stat? I've been getting that message a lot, which means either IVs are REALLY rigged in your favor, or there's another message for 'perfect' IVs in a stat.

I got a Larvitar and trained it all the way to level 79, now it's obviously a Tyranitar and I really really really want the stone to mega evolve it, but I have Y version and it's only available in X, what can I possibly do to get one? Is there any item trade system or something I can use?

I got a Larvitar and trained it all the way to level 79, now it's obviously a Tyranitar and I really really really want the stone to mega evolve it, but I have Y version and it's only available in X, what can I possibly do to get one? Is there any item trade system or something I can use?
Beg someone crazy.
Can you still super train if a Pokemon is at LV100 after using a Reset bag?
Yes. After you super train deposit into PC then withdraw back. Will add the EVs

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
So there's been reports that male Pokemon can pass on their hidden ability via breeding now, but I've bred 60 Froakie eggs using a male Protean Froakie and not a single one had the ability and all had Torrent. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone know what's going on?
Are you breeding with a Ditto? I am not sure if the mechanics revolving around Ditto (As in, Breeding with Ditto can never pass down DW abilities) has been proven either way. If you are breeding with Ditto it pretty much confirms it...

Can someone help me on Salamence EV spread or training it in general?
She's Naive, Moxie, has good Atk, S.Atk, Spe, knows Dragon Dance and Hydropump.
Have no idea what to do with this baby.

Okay, I'm not the most hardcore meta gamer, so I'm just going to neglect speed for Honedge.
I've got full attack, 180 hp, and 72 special defense because they aren't exactly stellar on the special side of things.

EDIT: Serebii's finally got rough BST estimates for the Kalos pokemon. Turns out Aegislash gets 150 in both defenses, so I'm just gonna dump those 72 points into speed.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if it is at all possible to see a Spritzee owned by another trainer in X? I can't seem to find an in-game one owned by anybody, and that means I can't trade via GTS for one...

Does anyone know if it is at all possible to see a Spritzee owned by another trainer in X? I can't seem to find an in-game one owned by anybody, and that means I can't trade via GTS for one...
Drop to the bottom of the alphabetical list when searching for pokemon in the GTS. You'll find an option labeled "What pokemon?" where you can manually enter the name of the pokemon you're looking for!

You can't search for a specific gender this way, though.

Drop to the bottom of the alphabetical list when searching for pokemon in the GTS. You'll find an option labeled "What pokemon?" where you can manually enter the name of the pokemon you're looking for!

You can't search for a specific gender this way, though.
Oh cool, I'm not bothered about gender, just filling out the dex. So thanks :D

Are you breeding with a Ditto? I am not sure if the mechanics revolving around Ditto (As in, Breeding with Ditto can never pass down DW abilities) has been proven either way. If you are breeding with Ditto it pretty much confirms it...
No I haven't been using a Ditto, I've been breeding two Froakie. The male has Protean and the female has Torrent. I'm not really sure what's going on tbh.

I THINK that in order to have the male passing down DW abilities you need a Ditto, but it's something I read somewhere in these forums and I don't have the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)