Happy Chinese New Year Smogon!

Year of the Rat, isn't it?

Too bad I don't get the red envelopes with money here at college... parents and relatives are too lazy to send me anything. XD

Happy b-day Brawlex, I've been wearing red the whole week. I'm ready to gain a couple pounds and replenish my pockets :)

Chinese New Year is tommorow, so is Brawlex's birthday. >:)
Happy birthday Brawles :D. It was kinda hard to decide when to post this because of different timezone issues but I thought it was logical to post it on the day China(or in my case Hong Kong) celebrated their Chinese New Year. Anyways to celebrate me and my family went to an Italian restaurant(that was way overpriced btw-_-).

新年好

:D Thanks Babelfish!

Happy [Chinese] New Year everyone... Who celebrates, and who doesn't.

i love chinese new year, but only when i'm in HK. i'm here in NZ and chinese new year is just another day. man i miss the red everywhere and the old school music that makes the cool 10 year olds frown. i just miss that great festive atmosphere. happy chinese new years guys. if you're like me 10 years ago and you're a kid that experience the whole ordeal but don't give a shit about it, i tell ya now, embrace while you can.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
happy new year china

especially to my chinese neighbour, who invited me in and gave me breakfast when I locked myself out of my appartment by mistake 2 days ago.

that was very sweet of her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)