Halo 3 Tournament Thread.

hai guise wuts goin on itt?

By the way zxm, rank means nothing in Halo 3, a legit 50 now is the equivalent of a 30 from Halo 2 which is really sad.

And looking at your stats you honestly don't seem that great - your KtD ratio isn't even above 2:1 in social games? Also, lol @ most of your kills being just ARs and melees. That seems like what someone who simply plays the game a lot and isn't that great (omg I can run n gun lololol!!!!).

Seriously don't troll this thread some people want to have a fun tournament here. Why don't you actually sign up and win if you're so good? Just something to consider.

hai guise wuts goin on itt?

By the way zxm, rank means nothing in Halo 3, a legit 50 now is the equivalent of a 30 from Halo 2 which is really sad.

And looking at your stats you honestly don't seem that great - your KtD ratio isn't even above 2:1 in social games? Also, lol @ most of your kills being just ARs and melees. That seems like what someone who simply plays the game a lot and isn't that great (omg I can run n gun lololol!!!!).

Seriously don't troll this thread some people want to have a fun tournament here. Why don't you actually sign up and win if you're so good? Just something to consider.
WOW you are an IDIOT if you think 50 is anywhere near 30 in halo 2.

I was a legit 38 in Halo 2 and 50 is a LOT fucking harder to get than 40.

Learn the game dipshit.

Plays the game a lot? I've played a total of less than 300 games idiot.

I planned on signing up, I just have to find which of my friends want to join and own some noobs for fun.

Social games? That's with up to 3 guests and friends with guests, you idiot.

Total Games 285

Matchmade Games 253

Highest Skill: 46
Total EXP: 173

That's a good record you idiot.

Let me take a look at yours, shall we?

Highest Skill: 27 Total EXP: 113
Total Games 256

Good game noob, you are pr0.

Can't even make it past 27 and you've played more games than me LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

"Also, lol @ most of your kills being just ARs and melees."

Your top 3 kills with things are as follows;

1. Assault rifle

2. Battle Rifle

3. Melee

Good fucking job, idiot.

Suck more and be a hypocrite plz.

rofl I got flamed. Enjoy your ban, I was just trying to talk you into joining the tournament so we could get this thing started. I guess now he can't sign up =/

Yep, 3 more teams needed...

jesus, where are all the kids that showed interest .

i only need one more team, while three would be amazing.

If you don't get any more teams you could potentially just go with a round robin style tournament.

So toy recently got banned, guess I'll be in charge of the halo 3 tournament now. 3 more teams? I might be able to cut it off at 6 if we do swiss with double elimination.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Well okay.

TEAM NAME: I dunno. :s Revo?
1. Pidgeot79 / Zoa797
2. Neverender / Dig Dug Dude

Try contating me on AIM/MSN if I'm not on XboxLive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)