Gotta Cats them all!

I thought of other corny titles such as Of Katz and Mice them all and I love furries! but this sounded good enough :)

Anyway, I bought Rio yesterday and he's supposed to be a 3.5 month old Himalayan Moon Face cat:

To me though and all those normal people he's simply the fluffy blue eyed demon from hell:

See? So...

Frakkin...

EVIL!

Anyway pics of my 3 other cats later on, but you first smogon ^_^

SO CUTE!!! I bet his fur will get hard to groom, but wow, he's gorgeous <3333 Congrats on your new family member! I just love blue-eyed cats ;-; (one of mine is blue-eyed, though you can't fully see it in these pictures)

I need new cute pictures of mine, but:

SO CUTE!!! I bet his fur will get hard to groom, but wow, he's gorgeous <3333 Congrats on your new family member! I just love blue-eyed cats ;-; (one of mine is blue-eyed, though you can't fully see it in these pictures)

I need new cute pictures of mine, but:

You wouldn't believe how incredibly soft his fur is! Even when you touch his belly you feel like it has no rib cage lol, this is a delicate one I have to be careful lol.

Thanks man, I love your Siamese cat, so elegant with big eyes <3 I was reading on it earlier on wiki and it seems Himalyans are a subbranch of Siamese. And yes Blue Eyed cats are hard to get by. I had a cat with grey eyes but they became yellowish like your second pic and I was so furious *w*

The rest of the family:

The original member, I bought him with his sister when they were both 2 weeks old, and I was a cat noob to make matters worse. They were bitting my hands all day long looking for milk lol before I figured out WTF they were doing, good thing my aunt bought the mother and the rest of the family. Unfortunately the sister fled into the streets and Sushi was all that remains, 1 year and proud:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Natasha will be turning 14 in April. Yikes!

NOM!

Had an picture before on Natasha all curled up sleeping but I can't find it now :(

Such cute cats...

I myself now have 4; 2 my brother and I adopted what...8-9 years ago now? And then my dumbass brother found one and brought it in before he went away for college 2 years ago, then a year later after he dropped out and moved back in, he adopts one from a friend that's moving. So yeah...up to 4 cats now. Don't get me wrong, I love cats and love our new family members, but my brother's such a dumbass, he's not even around to help care (or help pay to care) for them and the little shit also went and bought some $1700 purebred dog (and I am not a dog person), so we're up to 5 animals now >.>

Cats = good. Dog = bad.

Hey Shinryu if the only difference between cats and dogs is that the former know where to take a dump and clean themselves regularly, than that's all I need <_<

Waterbomb for someone whose getting eaten by a tortoiseshell cat you look happy LOL, and Steamroll did your cat do some modelling when he was young? Those shots look like they were taken by ease :)

Wow your cats look in fine shape. I was getting mortified by some "Cat Experts" back here at home at how cats supposedly after 5 years become too old and ugly and what not, but your cats look alive and well. That's a relief.

Hey if the only difference between cats and dogs is that the former know where to take a dump and clean themselves regularly, than that's all I need <_<
Mine is a functioning clock. I don't have any clocks in my apartment other than the cable box and the oven because Smokey knows when I'm supposed to be in school, when my mom goes to work, when I'm home from school, when mom gets home, when to have dinner and when the pork chops are properly cooked (Even I don't understand this one but I always listen to him when he starts meowing in the kitchen while they're cooking).

Waterbomb for someone whose getting eaten by a tortoiseshell cat you look happy LOL, and Steamroll did your cat do some modelling when he was young? Those shots look like they were taken by ease :)
He's just incredibly mellow when he's happy, or sleeping. The second picture was taken our first day in the apartment together. I pretty much grew up with Smokey.

Wow your cats look in fine shape. I was getting mortified by some "Cat Experts" back here at home at how cats supposedly after 5 years become too old and ugly and what not, but your cats look alive and well. That's a relief.
Well Smokey's age is catching up with him now, he's having a bit of problems jumping sometimes but it doesn't really matter since there's other ways for him to get to higher objects. Your "Cat Experts" are paranoid and too caught up in the "d'awww it's a kitten" looks.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
God damnit, these pictures are making me rage with envy. I have owned lots of cats throughout my life, complete with one having two litters of kittens, then keeping a few of them, and one of them even sleeping on my stomach on a regular basis. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of them. They all had to go because my Dad hated them, and there are no pets allowed in my college apartment. However, owning a cat will be one of my highest priorities after getting my degree.

You wouldn't believe how incredibly soft his fur is! Even when you touch his belly you feel like it has no rib cage lol, this is a delicate one I have to be careful lol.

Thanks man, I love your Siamese cat, so elegant with big eyes <3 I was reading on it earlier on wiki and it seems Himalyans are a subbranch of Siamese. And yes Blue Eyed cats are hard to get by. I had a cat with grey eyes but they became yellowish like your second pic and I was so furious *w*
Thank you very much =D I agree, she's very elegant. The other cat is basically a giant kitten, and I believe he is half-wild lol xD I know only half because the first kitty is his mom ~_~ We didn't realise we'd need to desex her so soon... At least we found good homes for them, we were going to take responsibility for our mistake and keep them if we could not find good homes, and we kept one because we wanted another cat. It's sad how many cats don't have homes =/

By the way, about your comment re. cat age -- so not true, both my cats are 5+ now! Even though they're not kittens anymore, they're still very healthy and cute. I know a 6.5-year-old cat is not the same as Steamroll's veteran kitty, but still, that 5 year benchmark I have never seen happen. In fact, the top cat has survived being attacked by a dog and you wouldn't know two years on -- she can jump properly again now and everything, is very sprightly, has full use of her leg, etc. At the time she needed a lot of stitches, could not walk properly, and had to spend many days at the vet. She was suffering so badly from stress and homesickness that in the end the vets just told us to bring her home, that she'd be better off here than there refusing to eat and her organs suffering and stuff. She was and she recovered very well. :) Not like I'd care if their looks changed anyway :3

The cats in this thread are all so lovely, few things can bring happiness like the companionship of a cat, even if it's on their terms and not yours ^^

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I have two cats. My girlfriend and I moved to a place that allowed pets back in August so we got Neko the day we moved in:

She's named after Neko Case, not just "Cat" in Japanese..

After about a month, we realized she needed a companion so we got Rilo:

Rilo as in Rilo Kiley. (My girlfriend named both, obviously)

I took these pics today on my iPad. Neko is about 8 months old now and Rilo is roughly 11 months.

hello, i like your cats! i do not have a cat, but, okay! one day, i hope to have a cat! i meet a cat today! please check my avatar for a cat! please keep posting cats! i will be watching closely this topic for cats! ≧∇≦/

I love cats (and wolves)..yes they're cute, but the best thing about them is when they are on predator mode. The stealth and quick pounce..then lol play with their prey are one of the best things in life..

I'll take pics of my cats when I'm back in my home province. They won't let me have one in my condo 'coz of that old freaking allergic man near us...

I have a lot :X

Ok, so oldest first:

This is Zeik, he's about 10 years old, half Persian and the chillest kitty ever!

Zoey (I have a thing for "Z" names) She likes to get in cabinets and do lots of naughty stuff. We also have two of her kittens:

Chomsky (named after Noam Chomsky!) This cat is in need of some psychological help, but I love him anyways! His sister is:

Spot! Ok, I wasn't actually trying to be funny here, when she was born she had a small black spot on her head, which disappeared when she got older, so yeah!

This is Tipper, I adopted her from a cat shelter about two years ago and she is the sweetest cat I have. Her name is Tipper 'cause she's got a small white tip at the end of her tail!

My dad's cat, Bearcat. We rescued him from a feral environment. All his brothers and sisters didn't make it, but we were able to nurse him back to health.

And lastly, the latest additions, Shinji and Sedja. They were feral but since we got them at such a young age they took to people pretty fast. I have many, many more cute pictures of them... :3

I love cats so much.

The best thing is when they are affectionate enough to come and sleep with you. You get in a comfy spot and they keep your legs warm.

But sadly I currently do not have a cat as I am renting.

I get to talk about my babies! Yay!

This is Augie. He was 14 when he passed away last summer. :( For the last few years of his life, he had diabetes, but it didn't slow him down! We gave him regular insulin shots and he did magnificently until cancer claimed him. He's going to be a tough act to follow. Count your blessings, fellow cat lovers.

He was the sweetest cat ever. Super friendly, even towards complete strangers, he loved to stretch out in the sun. I called him "Lumpy Cat" because he was always on the chunky side, and his long hair didn't help that! It also refers to his habit of planting himself in the middle of high traffic areas in my house.

This is my other cat, Mangy Mew Mew. My dad shouldn't be allowed to name anything. She's kind of a spaz.

Mew Mew just showed up at my house one day. My family has a soft spot for animals, and once we started feeding her, she came around more and more often until she is pretty much ours. We take her to the vet, where we learned she belonged to someone in the past -- she's spayed -- and that all tortoiseshell cats are female! The vet estimated she's around 6 years old.

Mew Mew's been coming to our house for years, and now she's very calm around people. She's always been my cat, and my father's cat, since we're the ones who give her treats! She sometimes sleeps with me at night.

<3 my babies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)