Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Fake Out

lopunny es una mega es la pesadilla de los equipos hyper offense.
con una velocidad increible capaz de pasar amenazas como ambos greninja,koko y tornadus-t
que de lo contrario seria un problema para el team sus
movimientos son los tipicos pero cambie ice punch por power up punch

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

I included him in the team by basically heatran and blacephalon
that he did very well with assault vest, ice beam for landoru-t, gliscor and garchomp defensivo.
con his skill can surprise bulu and kartana choice and hit him with fire blast and sludge wave the investment is to make it as defensive as possible by special next to the assault vest

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog

this pokemon has a very important roll is my defoger and my physical defensive that also has support of volt switch,
for threats with swampert and landoru-t
and defends me from ground attacks since I do not have a flyer,
and his only weakness is covered goodra very well
Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Focus Blast

I think that in all the teams there has to be a scarf and this is mine that together with mega lopunny
can sweep teams that are not prepared for lele thanks to the scarf
moonblast and Psychic that with its coverage of hp fire and focus blast
is almost unstoppable full special attack and speed to pass other scarf like excadrill and landoru-t.

Greninja @ Groundium Z
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dig
- Gunk Shot
- Spikes
- Ice Beam

greninja is a very versatile and unpredictable pokemon and I opted with the groundium z variant to surprise
toxapex, mageana, jirechi and mawile that otherwise would be a nuisance for lele and lopunny,
spike when it is the opportunity.(This pokemon is very important)
nature is for not download nothing of their offense and lower a defense that has quite mediocre.

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

watching my team I realized that hawlucha gave me many problems
so I decided to include weavile that with the choice band
gives him preoridad and ready, with knock off and pursuit
gives support to the team catching medicham, lele and latios without effort

thanks, I hope you help me
I'm from Argentina sorry if I'm wrong in something my groin is not the best

Weavile is definitely not a good hawlucha option. Lopunny appreciates bulky pivots and rockers like lando-t, and greninja is an amazing team option for baiting and offensive pressure. Lando-t is a great hawlucha option as well. I would also suggest a magnezone for trapping some steel walls that may give lopunny trouble. Goodra actually works pretty well with lopunny, so definitely keep that if you want to.

Weavile is definitely not a good hawlucha option. Lopunny appreciates bulky pivots and rockers like lando-t, and greninja is an amazing team option for baiting and offensive pressure. Lando-t is a great hawlucha option as well. I would also suggest a magnezone for trapping some steel walls that may give lopunny trouble. Goodra actually works pretty well with lopunny, so definitely keep that if you want to.
thank you very much you are of great help I will try to see

I also saw that I do not have anything against the fairies that you would reconmend me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)