Gonzo's Trade Thread (Now with HP Fire/Defog Latios and cloning service) (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gonzo,

Could you do a breeding project for me?

Modest Ralts 31/x/31/31/31/31 (love ball)

-hyper voice

(And ignore the post below pls, have since found an eevee)

Please CMT for what I can offer.

Last edited:
Hey just figured I'd ask if you had an adamant, intimidate lando-T with knock off and stealth rock or a latias/latios w/ defog, timid and no hidden power? I've added a few more things to my thread since we last traded so just let me know man. Thanks again!

yo gonzo, want latios, keldeo, and meloetta. I will breed on demand. ARe you presently interested in anything?????
Are you willing to do any sort of special ball?

Cmt for hyper voice/heal bell eevee and hyper voice/ally switch ralts
Replied

Hey Gonzo,

Could you do a breeding project for me?

Modest Ralts 31/x/31/31/31/31 (love ball)

-hyper voice

(And ignore the post below pls, have since found an eevee)

Please CMT for what I can offer.
I can try it, I'd have to catch it on my HG cart with that spread and transfer it over to teach it the move.

Hey just figured I'd ask if you had an adamant, intimidate lando-T with knock off and stealth rock or a latias/latios w/ defog, timid and no hidden power? I've added a few more things to my thread since we last traded so just let me know man. Thanks again!
I don't have those unfortunately.

So can you do the timid hp ice thundurus? If you can't do shiny that's fine
I shall see, since I don't have White I can't abuse it from my cart. I would have to do it from the Dream Radar.

Hi again :) Can you CMT for your adamant 6IV Ditto? Thank you :)
Replied!

Last edited:
Replied

I can try it, I'd have to catch it on my HG cart with that spread and transfer it over to teach it the move.

I shall see, since I don't have White I can't abuse it from my cart. I would have to do it from the Dream Radar.

Replied!
If you can even try I would be super grateful.
Would literally give you anything from my thread for it!

Replied

Replied!
No worries man could you cmt for the hp fire defog one then?

Replied

Replied!
As long it is not anything in HHSS( i.e. lure, heavy) I didn't buy the bank and transfer applications. I 'm starting to get into the habit of breeding for balls. Be specific in what you want. Also, I have two other things I am breeding so this will take some time.

Replied

Replied!
Since you would be doing it from dream radar, would it always have defiant or is it possible to keep the regular ability of prankster?

Pokemon:Thundurus
Shiny?:Yes/No whatever
Nature:Naive
Ability:Defiant
Egg Moves (if breeding):
Type of pokeball (if capturing):Dream Ball
Desired IVs:31/30/30/31/31/31
Nickname:None
Moves Tutored:Knock Off and Super power

Willing to do this for me?If yes,PM me for offers

Last edited:
Hey Gonzo! Would you, by any chance, have an interest in a 31/x/30/30/30/30 HP Fighting Litwick with either Infiltrator or Flash Fire, Heat Wave as and Egg Move, in either a Dusk Ball (Infiltrator) or Luxury Ball (Flash Fire)? *exhales*

Hey GONZO can you Rng me a shiny kyurem with a hasty nature and teach it iron head before you transfer it to 6th gen or do you have a shiny kyurem for trade with iron head?!

Could I get you to do an RNG project? Kyurem, Naive and Earth Power and Iron Head tutors? Shiny or not doesn't matter. I can do any number of things, include BP grinding, if there's nothing in my thread that interests you.

I also have these Kalos born shinies that I haven't added to my OP:

Pinsir| Adamant| Mold Breaker| Quick Attack|31|31|31|31|31|31
Marill| Adamant| Huge Power| Aqua Jet| Superpower| Belly Drum| 31|31|31|31|31|31
Larvitar| Careful| Dragon Dance| Pursuit| Curse| Stealth Rock| 31|31|31|x|31|31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)