Gonzo's Trade Thread (Now with HP Fire/Defog Latios and cloning service) (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, surprise me!
I'm free now if you want to trade for the scizor. Otherwise I'll be on around 8 pst time.

Edit: through all my testing infernape as a lead sucks and is only okay with a choice item.
The knock off scizor is huge for me followed by stealth rock excadrill and the latios.
As always no rush to work anything out.

Last edited:
Welp, if the Ralts is available, mind sharing with me what you'd like to trade it for? (It might be prudent to take this up in a private convo, now that we're establishing a trade.)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hey dude! I see you've been busy recently, but I'm still up to trade tentacool and squirtle for pawniard and zekrom whenever you're ready :)

Also, while that trade is still limbo could you please check my new thread for the hippopotas?

Sorry for the stupid question, you were recommended to me for what I'm looking for, which is:

Ralts (Egg or shiny)
timid
31/31/31/30/30/31 (for HP: ground)
Hyper Voice

Is it possible? Would it be something I could request? What would I need to get to trade for it? I don't mind waiting a long time (like, months, maybe even years..?) since it'll probably take me forever to get anything worth trading. This is sorta my dream pokemon so I don't expect it to be easy.

Sorry for the stupid question, you were recommended to me for what I'm looking for, which is:

Ralts (Egg or shiny)
timid
31/31/31/30/30/31 (for HP: ground)
Hyper Voice

Is it possible? Would it be something I could request? What would I need to get to trade for it? I don't mind waiting a long time (like, months, maybe even years..?) since it'll probably take me forever to get anything worth trading. This is sorta my dream pokemon so I don't expect it to be easy.
Get in line, buddy. I got here first.

Even so, I've been here for almost a week waiting for him to get back on that. It is.....very slow-going.

Even so, I've been here for almost a week waiting for him to get back on that. It is.....very slow-going.
Let's try and ask you to be busy in some more important work and then ask you to be here and do trades If your time zones don't meet gonzo's it is not his fault he is quite busy these days

And as usual, the moment I bring up him not being on often (without implying that I am upset or impatient about it per say), someone decides to attack me.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

It's slow-going, but Gonzo must be busy with school etc. so we will just have to wait until he's ready to coordinate some trades :) (don't say I'm attacking you, I have an order pending with him that I'd like to have done also)

Hello again! Learned my bro wanted a shiny Rotom with Pain Split/HP Ice that's battle ready, and see you got one. Along with the 3x3 pending trade from previously, would like to do one more for another making it 4x4. Like the Eevee, I don't plan to use it, and just give it to my bro as a gift.

Rotom

OT: Gonzo
ID: 27846
Nature: Modest
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: N/A
Move Tutor Moves: Pain Split
Known Moves: Volt Switch, Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp, Hidden Power
IVs: 31/X/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)

Along with what I listed previously, here's a couple more I could offer for this one. As before, these will be Kalos Born/Female along with my OT/ID, and can request different IV Spread/Nature/Ability/Egg Moves. Will most likely need a bit of time to breed it however if we do a 4th pokemon on top of the first deal. :)

Chansey
Nature: Bold/Calm
Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Foongus
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/0

Tangela
Nature: Modest
Ability: Regenerator
Moves: Constrict, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Mega Drain
IVs: 31/xx/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)

Skarmory
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Pursuit
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

If there's a Hidden Power poke you want, I could attempt to try and get one if the above don't interest you (I would need time to do them however/possibly find them even).

As before, no rush!

I'm not worried, I had my game stolen and I just finally got a new one and beat the elite four so it'll be a while before I can get anything worth trading anyways.

And of course I'll wait in line, I'm not here to jump anyone else. That'd just be rude.

Hey friend. Saw a "coming soon" update with Bold/Calm Shiny Cresselia. If you have any i'd be greatly interested. I have some nice 5/6iv's and 5/6iv shinies I could trade. And of course I could always add mega stones to make the deal work out. Let me know. I'm very much interested

Update:sorry I haven't talked in a long time. school is hectic. Lotad is done. I also have a 5 iv spitbakc whismur and 4 iv bidoof so your order is almost coming to a close. I tell you when ready.

Hey I'm interested in a Hp fire ditto

I have a 5iv Chespin(f) Bulletproof in premierball, Bred by me

Hi!! I would really like to trade you for:

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts
Egg Moves: Mach Punch, Drain Punch
Move Tutor Moves: Knock Off, Ice Punch
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31

and I don't really have many normal competitive pokemon (mainly just a ton of shiny ones) because I'm not great at breeding, but I have the following:
Zubat/ male/ jolly/ infiltrator/ 31/31/31/x/31/31/ defog and brave bird lvl 1
Venusaur / male/ Modest/ chlorophyll/ 31/31/31/31/31/31/ lvl 100
Horsea/ Female/ Adamant/ Sniper/ 31/30/31/31/31/31/ lvl 1
or the same except 31/31/31/x/31/31

a normal Yveltal

hope to hear back from you!
thanks.

Hello! you still have the HP Fire Latios? I have the following Kalos's Pokémons:

-Carvanha HA top5 Adamant w/ 2 egg moves
-Cottonee Infiltrator top 5 Bold w/ 4 egg moves
-Houndour Flash Fire top 4 Timid w/ 3 egg moves and HP Ice
-Durant Hustle Jolly top 5 w/ 4 egg moves
-Larvesta Flame Body Modest top 5
-Diglett Arena Trap Jolly top 5 w/ 4 egg moves
-Noibat Frisk Timid top 5 w Tailwind
-Shuppet Insomnia Adamant top 6 w/ 4 egg moves
-Shellder Skill Link Jolly top 5 w/ 2 egg moves
-Beldum Clear Body Adamant top 5
-Tympole HA Modest top 4 w / Earth Power and HP Ice
-Froakie HA Timid top 5
-Sandile Moxie Jolly top 5 w/ 3 egg moves
-Latios Timid top 6 in Moon Ball
-Skarmory Sturdy Impish w/ 3 egg moves in Heavy Ball
-Cleffa Magic Guard Bold w/3 egg moves in Moon Ball
-Magikarp Swift Swin Adamant in Lure Ball

I can offer 3 or 4 from mine,for your Latios :)

Still looking for more help with pokemon. As of now Snoopy has been great in helping learn how to battle, But the more people the better. Preferably people with a lot of pokemon experience. Just shoot me msgs on here. Thx

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Still looking for more help with pokemon. As of now Snoopy has been great in helping learn how to battle, But the more people the better. Preferably people with a lot of pokemon experience. Just shoot me msgs on here. Thx
Wrong thread bud. Try here.

Hello there, I was wondering how i would go about obtaining a Evee with HV, HB, and Wish from you? If that's at all possible.

Eevee

OT: Gonzo

ID: 27846
Nature: Bold
Ability: Anticipation
Egg Moves: Wish, Curse
Move Tutor Moves: Heal Bell, Hyper Voice
Known Moves: Wish, Curse, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31

CMT for this

EDIT: This thread is dead why did someone post in it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)