God Among us, SUMO LC Edition - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lost to majaspic22, hate flame body >:(( fun game nonetheless, ggs and good luck in rest of tour :))

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
So, i vmed caledrith as soon as the round got up and got no response for a few days. Then he vm'ed me and i answered the same day giving my availability and still got no response for some days. On saturday he told me he would have been online for the whole weekend, so when i got online on sunday i answered i was available for the rest of the day and he then told me he was online in LC room. At that point i went on ps and pmed him but he didn't answer and logged off after some time, then went back on a few hours later telling me he had things to do and asking for my availability in the next days, but since i was still online i reached him on ps and pmed him twice in 1-hour span and still got no reply.

here the screenshots of all pms

i'm not sure what is my availability in the reamining days until the deadline, if we can get this done fine, otherwise i'm requesting activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)