Glitch when using HIDE tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I use Hide Tags, this happens:

Then I open it and this happens:

I don't know why. I am writing [ HIDE="Process"]
Stuff
[ /HIDE]

With no luck! (I don't use spaces btw. Could someone please help me?

Ahhhhhh I fixed it! Here is how to for those who have this problem:
Just change it so that it has nothing by going to the underlined A, and click none. Then align it how you want and it will work! Ex:
See, it won't work right.

Now it works because of the none ^-^

Stuff
The problem is you're using quotes. Hide tags don't require quotation marks, and that might be the reason although I'm not 100% sure.

EDIT: Oh ok Woodchuck.

Last edited:

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The underlying problem seems to be that you can't have any formatting on the hide tags, which is why going to the underlined A and clicking 'none' works. You can also highlight the hide tags and click this button:

in order to remove the formatting.

Also @Organization Member XIV he included spaces in his example in the OP so you could actually read the hide tags, but he says right in the OP "I don't use spaces". Read more carefully next time.

The underlying problem seems to be that you can't have any formatting on the hide tags, which is why going to the underlined A and clicking 'none' works. You can also highlight the hide tags and click this button:

in order to remove the formatting.

Also @Organization Member XIV he included spaces in his example in the OP so you could actually read the hide tags, but he says right in the OP "I don't use spaces". Read more carefully next time.
ohhh ok, thank you =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)