Genesect+Lati@s+Terrakion Austin's IV, Shiny, HP Trade (24 HP, 128 Shiny, 210 Diff. 5IV/HP/Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I just need my friend to clone my Gourgeist for me then I can trade you. Or you can send me a message if you can clone and we can trade right now...

Hello. Would you be interested in a 5IV bold Sigilyph with stored power for a cloned 5IV Xerneas? I also have a shiny 5IV modest nature drifloon. It has aftermath though.

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hello. Would you be interested in a 5IV bold Sigilyph with stored power for a cloned 5IV Xerneas? I also have a shiny 5IV modest nature drifloon. It has aftermath though.
No thanks. I've been getting a lot of sigilyph offers lately :/

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
oh sigh... i just thought i found something you don't have...
dude, you have everything lol
are u still looking for Shiny Meowstic-M? i may try getting one for you.

and im currently breeding a 0 speed Octillery and Camerupt. but are you willing to trade non-shiny 5iv for the shiny spritzee:( ?
Hey I have the Spritzee done :).

I have the Gourgeist ready for your Trevenant, bro. Already have you added I believe, so I'll just trade you and show you the Gourgeist so you know it's me.

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Are people still ahead of me? Really want that Trevenant so I can start training.
Yes I think there's 2-3. The trev is level 100 o.0. But yes don't worry I'll get it to you, the Internet out here is pretty poor.
I'll trade you anything dude lol, What do you need and I'll try to get it for you. Anything for a shiny Ferro :3.
there's nothing I really need.. Just anything I don't have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)