Gen 6 IV Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, hope its ok if I post this here. We would love your feedback about this. We will be making regular updates.

When me and my buddy Vintagetrainer77 heard about pokemon x and y we were so excited we ended up making a website about it.

Our latest project was a new gen 6 IV calculator. Vintagetrainer77 wanted to make an IV calculator that we would want to use ourselves and he did. There's at least one 6th gen IV calc out there already but its web based. We decided to go a different route.

Meet IV.League the newest Gen 6 IV Calculator. Developed by VintageTrainer77 it was designed to be a simple and quick desktop based IV calculator. It is compact at 286 KB, easy to use and has numerous features which take IV.League to the next level. The IV.League Gen 6 IV Calculator also does previous generations as well.

“I wanted to create a simple to use IV Calculator that added a new twist the all the other ones on the market at the time. I have a good understand of .NET so that’s why I choose to make a windows application…”

IV.League will take your Pokemon’s stats, calculate it’s IVs then graph them on a radar graph just like Pokemon X and Y’s summary page. You can then save your Pokemon as an IVL file and load it into the Pokemon comparator. You can compare to Pokemon and plot their stats on an overlaid radar graph so you can visually see the difference.

Version 1.0

- Pokemon Comparator: To Compare two Pokemon Stats
- Save/Load feature.
- Graphing capabilities for individual Pokemon
- Summary symbols for breeding purposes.

Future update plans include

- Pokemon Estimated Growth Graphing
- Hidden Abilities features
- Pokemon Images
- Move database
- Breeding estimator

You can get the IV calculator as well as get additional info here:
http://thepokemart.com/gen-6-iv-calculator/

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wrong Section (You're looking for Projects)

but excellent program nonetheless.

Could we get this stickied and/or moved to the appropriate forum? It looks like it's too useful a calculator (not to bash metalkid's) thanks to offline usability and the graph feature.

Thanks for all your support. This is the first release of IV.League so we really appreciate your feedback. We're really glad you like the graphs and everything. It was Vintagetrainer77s idea to include that stuff and I was personally blown away by the result.

Be sure to let us know what you want to see in the future or if you have any questions.

**Also sorry that I posted this in the wrong section. If a mod or someone could move it, that would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)