[Gen 6-8] Eisen's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Nihilego x2, Tapu Lele

Awaiting trade: Mew

DarylSq : It seems like it was sniped, but since it was to complete your dex, I guess that will work all the same :P

Latios
Life Orb
Timid | Levitate
IVs: 31/x/27/31/31/31
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Calm Mind / Draco Meteor / Psyshock / Ice Beam
Note: Soft-reset in Omega Ruby.

Deposited: lvl 15 female pancham
IGN: Jacob

Thank you!

Request: Tapu Koko
IGN: Anselmo
Deposited: Male Jap Abra Lv1
Reason: Because I messed up mine

Thanks a lot!!

Last edited:
IGN: Moeez
Deposited: Male Salandit Lvl. 20
Message: "I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles"
Reason: Basically what the message says, I want a Tapu Koko for Battle Spot.

Thanks in advance!
(Also, I decided to get rid of my male Salandit cause y'know, it doesn't evolve)

Sun & Moon
Gen 7 is out, but the Pokébank will not be updated to allow the transfer of Pokémon before January 2017. Until then, I am still transferring all 6th Gen and below Pokémon through the old GTS. All Alola Pokémon are however (obviously) transferred through the new GTS.
----​

Welcome!

Over the last year, I have been slowly building a collection of battle-ready Pokémon, and I have now decided that the time has come to share them with the community!

In this thread, I am giving away any of the Pokémon listed in my trade thread.

What's the catch?!

Before you request any of my Pokémon, it is essential that you read and fully abide to the following rules:
  • You may only request one Pokémon per calendar month. Make your request count! If you wish for more, you can always offer me a trade in my trade thread.
  • All my Pokémon are bred, soft-reset or, in the case of non-pentagon/cross Pokémon, RNGed by me. What I am giving away is a cloned copy of these Pokémon (cloned by me). You need to be ok with that.
  • The Pokémon you receive is non-redistributable. Do not clone it, do not trade it.
  • Do not create new accounts to get more than one Pokémon a month. This will get you banned from the giveaway.
  • You may request new Pokémon to be added to my list! Check out my trade thread for information about that.
Ready to order? Here's how you do it!
  • Catch a Pokémon of your choice. Something that is unlikely to get sniped, such as a Zubat, Wingull or Wurmple is a good idea (please, no Zigzagoon, Yungoos or Ditto). Or, you can make me happy and leave a Mareep :)
  • Place it in the GTS with the message "IFDG" (6th gen) and ask for the Pokémon you have chosen, level 91+.
  • Reply to this thread with your in-game name, the Pokémon you placed, its level and gender, the message you picked (7th gen), and which Pokémon you are requesting (be specific if I have many sets of that Pokémon!).
  • Add a little bit of information about why you want this Pokémon. There is no wrong answer, I'm just curious! :) Are you hoping to destroy every Battle Spot opponent with it? Is it the final piece to your most excellently crafted RU team? Do you just love this Pokémon? Let me know!
  • Check the GTS every once in a while. If your Pokémon got sniped, put another and edit your post accordingly.
  • I will post every time a batch of Pokémon has been distributed.
  • When you have received your Pokémon, please edit your post and strike it through.
GTS limitations
  • Event Pokémon in a Cherish Ball cannot be traded through the GTS. In this case, add my friend code (0619-6325-7591), provide yours in your reply, and I will add you back. We shall schedule a trading time through DM.
  • Similarly, some items such as mega stones cannot be traded through the GTS. I will trade these Pokémon without their held item. If the item is important to you, please say so, write your friend code, and we will follow the same procedure as with event Pokémon.

eng777, JonThomas, Pinkuu, The Chaotician, avdc90, DarthRebel, Slowbrotaku, Ayato, Anubis1312, Ninjacole3, jagged_angel, JOBO, Anki, Kuhakku, Alduin-EL, PeppersGhost, mackice, maaat1as, Kahnman, Endika, xKenzie, kelvinchin, Tzele, silvanex, P3DS, RealPresent, UselessNinja, Doubleshot, Weebos, Hannah13, HilmEvan, ArmandoMaybe, Haquise, LonelyPeasant, ClouD188, SoggyPancakes, BielR3, John08Ac, jjwk544, MetnotstandImMärchenland, Chef Cord, cjem14, ShratTheMighty, MXBrandy, Qazoo306, XFusion, Janson, BiriBiriBau

Mareep received: 58

Note to mods: This is a continuous giveaway, please do not lock :)
I request tapu koko, deposite golbat lv 42 name in game mich

Sun & Moon
Gen 7 is out, but the Pokébank will not be updated to allow the transfer of Pokémon before January 2017. Until then, I am still transferring all 6th Gen and below Pokémon through the old GTS. All Alola Pokémon are however (obviously) transferred through the new GTS.
----​

Welcome!

Over the last year, I have been slowly building a collection of battle-ready Pokémon, and I have now decided that the time has come to share them with the community!

In this thread, I am giving away any of the Pokémon listed in my trade thread.

What's the catch?!

Before you request any of my Pokémon, it is essential that you read and fully abide to the following rules:
  • You may only request one Pokémon per calendar month. Make your request count! If you wish for more, you can always offer me a trade in my trade thread.
  • All my Pokémon are bred, soft-reset or, in the case of non-pentagon/cross Pokémon, RNGed by me. What I am giving away is a cloned copy of these Pokémon (cloned by me). You need to be ok with that.
  • The Pokémon you receive is non-redistributable. Do not clone it, do not trade it.
  • Do not create new accounts to get more than one Pokémon a month. This will get you banned from the giveaway.
  • You may request new Pokémon to be added to my list! Check out my trade thread for information about that.
Ready to order? Here's how you do it!
  • Catch a Pokémon of your choice. Something that is unlikely to get sniped, such as a Zubat, Wingull or Wurmple is a good idea (please, no Zigzagoon, Yungoos or Ditto). Or, you can make me happy and leave a Mareep :)
  • Place it in the GTS with the message "IFDG" (6th gen) and ask for the Pokémon you have chosen, level 91+.
  • Reply to this thread with your in-game name, the Pokémon you placed, its level and gender, the message you picked (7th gen), and which Pokémon you are requesting (be specific if I have many sets of that Pokémon!).
  • Add a little bit of information about why you want this Pokémon. There is no wrong answer, I'm just curious! :) Are you hoping to destroy every Battle Spot opponent with it? Is it the final piece to your most excellently crafted RU team? Do you just love this Pokémon? Let me know!
  • Check the GTS every once in a while. If your Pokémon got sniped, put another and edit your post accordingly.
  • I will post every time a batch of Pokémon has been distributed.
  • When you have received your Pokémon, please edit your post and strike it through.
GTS limitations
  • Event Pokémon in a Cherish Ball cannot be traded through the GTS. In this case, add my friend code (0619-6325-7591), provide yours in your reply, and I will add you back. We shall schedule a trading time through DM.
  • Similarly, some items such as mega stones cannot be traded through the GTS. I will trade these Pokémon without their held item. If the item is important to you, please say so, write your friend code, and we will follow the same procedure as with event Pokémon.

eng777, JonThomas, Pinkuu, The Chaotician, avdc90, DarthRebel, Slowbrotaku, Ayato, Anubis1312, Ninjacole3, jagged_angel, JOBO, Anki, Kuhakku, Alduin-EL, PeppersGhost, mackice, maaat1as, Kahnman, Endika, xKenzie, kelvinchin, Tzele, silvanex, P3DS, RealPresent, UselessNinja, Doubleshot, Weebos, Hannah13, HilmEvan, ArmandoMaybe, Haquise, LonelyPeasant, ClouD188, SoggyPancakes, BielR3, John08Ac, jjwk544, MetnotstandImMärchenland, Chef Cord, cjem14, ShratTheMighty, MXBrandy, Qazoo306, XFusion, Janson, BiriBiriBau

Mareep received: 58

Note to mods: This is a continuous giveaway, please do not lock :)

Back for december :D

Wanted: Nihilego
Deposited: abra lvl 8 (female)
Ign: Matt

Thanks man!

Faime

Banned deucer.
Requested: Tapu Koko
+
Terrain Extender
Timid | Electric Surge
IVs: 31/30/31/28/31/31 [HP Grass] (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
Thunderbolt / Dazzling Gleam / Nature's Madness / Taunt

IGN: Jaden
Deposited: Lvl.13 Female Roggenrola

I want this Tapu Koko for competitive use.

Requested: Tapu Fini.

Deposited: nice 5 IV Wimpod spitback (level 1).

IGN: Enrique.

Really need a good defogger for my team! Thanks a bunch!

Buzzwole
+

Leftovers
Adamant | Beast Boost
IVs: 31/31/28/27/26/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 196 HP / 188 Atk / 12 SpDef / 112 Spe
Substitute / Focus Punch / Leech Life / Earthquake

IGN: Fabio
Deposited: Level 13 female Roggenrola
Reason I want: I've got moon version and need Buzzwole for my dex and I can't find a pokemon with pokerus.

Thank you!

Last edited:
[6th gen] kindly requesting: Adamant Escavalier
Deposited: lv 19 male roselia
Ign: Tailor
No one trades on gen 6 anymore and I have no way to get a HA escavalier, which I lack :(
THANK you! :)

LunalaEatsCake

Banned deucer.
Srry,
Deposited stufful lvl 1 male
Wanted Tapu Koko
IGN Nathan
TY!!

Last edited:

Choice Specs
Timid | Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/x/31/31/27/31
Moonblast / Focus Blast / Grass Knot / Psyshock
OT: XYZ

I wanna request this bc I want to have him and Yvetal's shiny for my shiny dex/regular dex entries

My FC and IGN are in my sig, I'll trade from my OR IGN

Request: Tapu Fini
IGN: Necropolin
Deposited: Male Alolan Raticate Lv 31

Thanks in advance!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Buzzwole, Escavalier, Tapu Koko, Xerneas, Tapu Fini

Awaiting trade: Mew

LM1 : Yes I saw, I sent it to you already on my previous batch :)

Last edited:
Would love the Nihilego!

Deposited:
Lv.10 Alolan Meowth (female)

IGN:
Nigel

Reasoning:
I like Nihilego's design. I don't know why, but I just do. Also, I am creating a team that needs Nihilego as well.

Thank you!

Edit: Thank You

Last edited:
IGN: Bob
Deposited: Female Smeargle lvl 1
Reason: Love Tapu Koko and want to use it on a team

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Requested: Tapu Koko
+
Terrain Extender
IVs: 31/30/31/28/31/31 [HP Grass] (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
Thunderbolt / Dazzling Gleam / Nature's Madness / Taunt

IGN: Nexkira
Deposited: Lvl.8 Magnemite
Thanks in advance.

Hey! Resquesting Tapu Bulu
+
Choice Band
Adamant | Grassy Surge
IVs: 31/30/31/x/31/30 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Wood Hammer / Horn Leech / Stone Edge / Superpower

Deposited: level 10 female Corsola
IGN: Poah
Message: "I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles"
Reason: I'm trying to get a team together for Sun and Moon and this guy fits really well!!
Thank you so much!!!

Requesting buzzwole

Ign fightnugget
Deposited zubat level 21 male
Message "Please trade Pokémon with me. Thanks in advance."
Reason look at those big strong arms don't you wanna bury your face in his chest for like forever

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)