Gavin's Trading Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I offer you flawless bold klefki, jolly/adamant swift swim magikarp, jolly rough skin Gible with iron and outrage or adamant marvel scale dratini with extreme speed for phanpy? Can also offer leftovers, masterball or gengarite.

Can I offer you flawless bold klefki, jolly/adamant swift swim magikarp, jolly rough skin Gible with iron and outrage or adamant marvel scale dratini with extreme speed for phanpy? Can also offer leftovers, masterball or gengarite.
I'll take Bold Klefki. I will PM you when I'm done with Phanpy.
cmt for tentacool
Can I get Bold Porygon? If that is too much, I will take Bold Cottonee.
Edit: Do you want Bold or Calm Tentacool?

Last edited:
I'll take Bold Klefki. I will PM you when I'm done with Phanpy.

Can I get Bold Porygon? If that is too much, I will take Bold Cottonee.
Edit: Do you want Bold or Calm Tentacool?
i can do bold porygon. what ability and i want bold tentacruel female if its possible. pm when ready

2 Dusk stones for female Rain Disk Tentacool and female Immunity Gligar? That seems rather weighted in my favour given they're both HA and I need a specific gender, so I can either take spitbacks or add something from https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...R3pBQmtiUE9sNWc&single=true&gid=0&output=html
Can you breed your Modest Blastoise with female Hustle Nidoran to get female Modest Hustle Nidoran?
If yes, I will do female Rain Dish Tentacool and female Immunity Gligar for female Modest Hustle Nidoran and male Timid Hustle Nidoran.
Edit: If that is too much, I can take male and female Timid Hustle Nidoran. I can breed Modest Nidoran by myself.

Last edited:
Terrakion, Latias and hp fire ditto do I have anything you want? I can clone. c;
Terrakion and Latias are still in my 5th-gen game. You can clone HP Fire Ditto; can I get Genesect? :)
Edit: If Genesect is too much, I can do Hippopotas and female Misdreavus in Moon Ball.

Last edited:
Can you breed your Modest Blastoise with female Hustle Nidoran to get female Modest Hustle Nidoran?
If yes, I will do female Rain Dish Tentacool and female Immunity Gligar for female Modest Hustle Nidoran and male Timid Hustle Nidoran.
Sure. Just confirming it has to be Modest Female and Timid male, and the other way round wouldn't work for what you want. I'll let you know when they're ready, it's likely to be Friday or Sunday.

Sure. Just confirming it has to be Modest Female and Timid male, and the other way round wouldn't work for what you want. I'll let you know when they're ready, it's likely to be Friday or Sunday.
Yeah, either (Modest Female and Timid Male) or (Modest Male and Timid Female).

Hi. CMT for one of your HP Fire ditto. I can clone tonight if you need and for the stones, I have 2 Dusk Stones so far, maybe I can get the others later.

Hi. CMT for one of your HP Fire ditto. I can clone tonight if you need and for the stones, I have 2 Dusk Stones so far, maybe I can get the others later.
Can you try to breed male Bold Espurr with egg move Trick? (Sketch Trick on Smeargle) If yes, I'll take male Bold Espurr and female Infiltrator (Flash Fire preferred) Litwick.

Can you try to breed male Bold Espurr with egg move Trick? (Sketch Trick on Smeargle) If yes, I'll take male Bold Espurr and female Infiltrator (Flash Fire preferred) Litwick.
Ok, I'm on that right now. I'll let you know when I get both (FF Litwick too).

Hey Gavin, I bred the two Pokémon you requested:

Espurr (M), Bold, Own Tempo (HA), 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Move: Trick
Litwick (F), Modest, Flash Fire, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Move: Heat Wave.

Can I have the "HP Fire 31" Ditto?

hi im interested in the hp fire treecko. i can offer a 6IV jolly iron fist pancham w/ me first and quick guard and an adamant guts timburr w/ mach punch and drain punch. i also have a 6IV adamant intimidate mawile. i can offer all 3 for the treecko. thanks.

I'd like to trade for a Bold Rotom. I have a Shiny and a Dawn Stone if you're still trading for stones.

If you're not accepting the stone trading deal anymore, I also have a 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Impish Contrary (HA) Shuckle with 3 egg moves (Acupressure, Helping Hand, Knock Off). The spread's for those gimmick Power Trick + Trick Room sets, and it can also do a silly Shell Smash tank set (perhaps combined with Power Trick) thanks to Contrary. It's a novelty item, but it's somewhat unique. If nothing else, it can also be used to breed IVs onto a Gyro Ball Forretress, since it's male. I can trade a stone attached to the Shuckle if you're interested in it.

If none of that appeals to you, I'd be glad to hear how you'd want the offer revised.

Hello again! Just wondering if you'd be interested in this somewhat particular request...

Once Pokebank is here (lol), would you trade Latias, Cresselia, and Terrakion, for HP Ghost Keldeo, HP Ice Heatran, and a flawless Jolly Jirachi? More details on these mons can be found in my thread.

Before being transferred to 6th gen though, would it be possible for you to tutor Magic Coat onto Latias and Cresselia, and Stealth Rock to Terrakion? Please let me know if this interests you or not, I'm very keen for these and just noticed I can provide some things you're looking for. I can also do the cloning if needed. Thanks either way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)