Gangs/Clans forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

FakemonMasterVX

Banned deucer.
I noticed that Smogon doesnt have a Gangs or Clans forum. I think such a forum is very useful on Pokemon sites, because Serebii Bulbagarden and even Pokecommunity all have one. We can have battleing clans, Art clans, Fakemon clans, Social clans, etc. Also I will be setting up the Smogon branch of the Elite Team VX Gang, which is a Fakemon development clan, we have come up with well known Fakemon designs like Ropig, Spidrag, and PokemonElite2000 Fakemon contest #2 Winner Bocuma. This is good for the Smogon site also as it can increase the traffic.

FakemonMasterVX

Banned deucer.
you know what happened last time there were pokemon gangs

they invaded silph co
I would really appreaciate if you watch where you run your mouth outside of the Fire Bot Developent Lab forum, this is a serious suggestive thread and it should be taken seriously, and cleary you dont know anything about fakemon or clans so you shouldnt make jokes.

FakemonMasterVX

Banned deucer.
BTW gangs have been in every version of Pokemon, R/S/E had Team Magma and Team Aqua, D/P/Pt had Team Glactic, and B/W had Team Plasma so if your claiming TEAM ROCKET was the last Pokemon clan your really wrong ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)