~Fuzzy's Art Thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, welcome to my art thread! Please take your time and enjoy some of the drawings I've done. If you really want me to draw something for you, don't hesitate to ask! Thanks and enjoy!

New! Baby Lucario!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby Pokemon!

Bwaby Gengow!

Rawr!

As the Larvitar egg was about to hatch, a sudden mutation occured in the cells of the baby Larvitar which made it evolve into an immature Tyranitar.

Guys! We can use Garchomp in LC now!

I didn't have the right shade of blue for this lil guy. So, let's just say he's a semi shiny baby Heracross. Sorry! ^.^

Awwwww!! (lol)

World record broken. World's heaviest baby.

Not really a baby but he's cute enough!

Alternate Typings!

No way! Fire Scizor? (yeah it kinda sucks)

Random Art!

Yay for Smeargle...

Whoa... Talk about weight loss!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Still accepting requests!

Request List:
Beef 2.0 - Baby Heracross: Complete.
Xcellcior - Baby Lucario: Complete.
HeYsUp - Baby Blaziken: Drawing complete.
- Baby Charizard: Haven't started.
SoT - Skymin: Havn't started.
ReyScarface - Baby Absol: Complete.
TehPiplupMan - Baby Snorlax: Complete.
squirtleboy12 - Baby Loppuny: Havn't started.
- Baby Gardevoir: Complete.
Ria - Ditto Evo: Havn't started.
Hybrid99 - Baby Aggron: Havn't started.
Mountain Dewgong - Clamperl: Havn't started.
PLEASE BE PATIENT FOR YOUR REQUST TO BE COMPLETE. I WILL TRY TO DO THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANKS.

Notes to keep in mind:

I'm not a pro at shading, I'm still getting the hang of it and I'm also using one of the crappiest programs ever, so I'm sorry if my shading isn't good enough for you.

I am also not doing the requests in any specific order. If I feel like doing a request that just came in instead of one that was requested a while ago, I will do the request that just came in. Sorry if that makes you impatient, it's just the way it is. But the requests will all be done, so don't think it won't come up.

Sorry about the Heracross Beef. I might recolour it tomorrow. You can still avvie it if you want.

On the other hand, baby Lucario just needs to be coloured.

Those Baby Pokemon are just awesome! As i told you on Shoddy my favourite is TTar, but the Heracross and Salamence are also really awesome.

Possibly a baby...Blaziken or Charizard for us UU fans?

Oh, and Garchomp has the same face as one of the little monsters from Space Jam lol.

Desolate

Banned deucer.
I love the Baby Mence and T-Tar. Scizor and Smeargle are excellent also. Mind if I use T-Tar as my Avatar?

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You think you could draw a Skymin? That'd be pretty cool in your style.

baby gardevoir and lopunny will be very cute i love those 2..plzz lol

by the way your baby pokemon are awesome!@ i love the hera and the tyranitar

baby gardevoir and lopunny will be very cute i love those 2..plzz lol

by the way your baby pokemon are awesome!@ i love the hera and the tyranitar
Thanks.

I'll mark down your request. Please be patient though, this is a crap load of requests. I have school and tons of homework and I also want to have some time to myself. So, yeah. It'll take me a while. This goes for everyone else aswell.

Don't be sorry about it Pazin it's good. I just wasn't able to get on smogon on my computer until today so that's why I haven't avvied it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)