Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a list of 'general wants' in the OP. Take a look, and feel free to offer.
I don't have that much of what you want in your list. I can offer some 5IV pokémons like Female Timid Noibat in premier ball, Female Modest Ralts in premier ball, Female Adamant Scraggy with fake out. The rest are just 5IV competitive standard pokémon.

I don't have that much of what you want in your list. I can offer some 5IV pokémons like Female Timid Noibat in premier ball, Female Modest Ralts in premier ball, Female Adamant Scraggy with fake out. The rest are just 5IV competitive standard pokémon.
How about those three for the Landorus?

Well I'm actually hesitating, because those three aren't worth as much as the Lando. But I'm trying to be more mild towards people who don't have so much to offer, so yeah I'm fine with it :)
I can give you one or two more if you want to. >.< I've added you, btw!
Edit: Im gonna have dinner right now, will come back in 25 minutes aprox ~

Last edited:
Hey man! You done breeding? (I feel so awkward to ask you like this, cuz I'm not offering anything. :3 If you do need dream ball mons, I have a bold solosis I'm currently breeding. I've been wonder trading the spitbacks but maybe you'd want one?)

Hey man! You done breeding? (I feel so awkward to ask you like this, cuz I'm not offering anything. :3 If you do need dream ball mons, I have a bold solosis I'm currently breeding. I've been wonder trading the spitbacks but maybe you'd want one?)
Sorry, I'm not done yet. I am very busy atm. 02:30 AM for me and still working on deadlines. I'll have it ready tomorrow night, probably.

That's okay ;) And y sorry? You are helping me! :D
edit: Would you be interested in this for one of your mons?
Bagon(fem)
Naughty
Rock head
Safari ball
Moves: Rage|D-Rush|Thrash|D-dance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)