flash games - mark 2

Wahey, it's back! Time to waste meaningless time playing Nanaca Crash.

Also Mekkah, Ewan > Saleh, but you must realise that Ephraim > all.

Heh I like how the game is so shit, yet so addictive! I just can't beat the gargoyles on the 4th screen though...

They take half an hour to kill each and kill me in one fireball :(

Also submitting probably the best flash game I've played so far. Shame it is quite short, but has smooth graphics, voice acting, clever (but unfinished) storyline and most of all, great gameplay.

Sonny
I liked Sonny but never finished it.
Try this, also from the makers of Sonny;
http://armorgames.com/play/1091/tainted-kingdom

First part of Sonny was so super easy, the bosses of the ship especially, and then everything on the beach suddendly kicks ass? Is that samurai you face in the training impossible or what?

Some things still leave me clueless there. Needs more How to play...

The last canopy is amazing.

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
beat bloons 3 on easy. its pretty easy and im still playing in free play mode (after the game lvls 51+) but ive stopped trying, not that it takes much to do. beat it with one fully upgraded 1 super monkey, 2 super monkey with max attack (one of them hardly did anything), and 1 monkey beacon (no upgrades).

died near the end of level 55. lags sooooooo much

Medium gets a lot tougher though. I finished stage 2 by building, in that order, Tack, Boomerang, Dart, Cannon, Boomerang, Dart, Dart, Catapult, Boomerang, Radar, Cannon, Super Monkey. Forgot how i upgraded them, but i had all of them maxed out at one point i think (Except for Super Monkey range)

Along with 100 X Spikes, and maybe 100 X Pineapples, and 1 Super Monkey Storm (level 5)

When i see a M.O.A.B coming, i just throw down like 10 spikes there. That thing is freaking scary. And when i saw two of them (level 5) i threw down freaking a lot and hoped for the best.

Pineapples > Spikes if you know how to use them. They're cheaper, and they actually remove a lot of balloons if they're in a cluster. They even pay back for themselves (my pineapple once got 30 gold). The negative is that they can't break black balloons, and against M.O.A.B or Browns, spikes do more damage.

First part of Sonny was so super easy, the bosses of the ship especially, and then everything on the beach suddendly kicks ass? Is that samurai you face in the training impossible or what?

Some things still leave me clueless there. Needs more How to play...
Maybe just reallocate your skill points? Picking and choosing some decent attacking/healing abilities definitely make a difference.

sonny is a really cool game, i am at the shamen (shamans?) village atm.

also i was completely addicted to castle crashers THE BEARD because it was so fucking hilarious but addicting. i got to the last level! the main character looks cute.

beat bloons 3 on easy. its pretty easy and im still playing in free play mode (after the game lvls 51+) but ive stopped trying, not that it takes much to do. beat it with one fully upgraded 1 super monkey, 2 super monkey with max attack (one of them hardly did anything), and 1 monkey beacon (no upgrades).

died near the end of level 55. lags sooooooo much
Hehe, two fully upgraded super monkeys, one monkey beacon with jungle drums, two missile launchers, four tack shooters, and a horde of regular monkeys. I've given up free play, it's so boring, since I never lose, just keep cranking out the super monkeys.

Thanks to this thread I decided to try Sonny out. I don't like how my character is seemingly invincible at the start, and then weak sauce during the beach level (which Mekkah has already mentioned).

I get the feeling that I should just go back and over-level.

Sonny is an awesome game. I'm at the shaman village right now. Stupid Shaman beating me up, and rock golems having me bleed to death. I need those sexy breaker leggings. *saves up*

On the beach you basically have to use the points well. I used a gunslinger, and then just piled points into magic. I could destroy those stupid samurai and assassin in 6 hits. All the while, gathering up armor. I now have a full suit of Samurai Armour. Karate Chop -.-

I keep dying on BT3, I don't get how you guys find it all so easy. Even with three Super Monkeys, a fully upgraded bomb cannon, and a small club of Dart Monkeys.

In medium/hard, you will have to rely on Spikes/Pineapples/Monkey Glue.

BTW, Pandemic EOM (sequel to Pandemic) is out.

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Pandemic-EoM.html

This is seriously more fun (and seriously harder). No longer will mankind sit around and watch, they'll actually try and develop cures. No longer will dead people infect others, if the only infected people in a country dies, the country is no longer infected (stupid Greenland). Airports are random as well, and i have no idea what infecting water supply does.

Warlords - fun if simplistic military commander game where you take control of one race and kill all of the others.
Lol, Warlords is basically real time Fire Emblem of sorts, except the weapons interact in a different way. :D

I keep dying on BT3, I don't get how you guys find it all so easy. Even with three Super Monkeys, a fully upgraded bomb cannon, and a small club of Dart Monkeys.
When it comes to the first map, I spam Boomerangs and Spike-o-pults. ;) I don't use Super Monkeys that much because they seem to interfere with my Spike-o-pults for some reason--they don't roll as far as they should. :/

EDIT: Damn, Pandemic EoM takes a hell of a lot more thought than the prequel! I worked as fast as I could just to get a 465. In the beginning I focused on building Infectivity (spend fewer points to spread the virus) and Drug Resistance (slow down cure research), only spreading the virus to make sure that the only infected person didn't die on me! Once those two levels were built to 4 or 5, I spread the virus in my beginning area (Middle East), then tried infecting neighboring countries. Once I maxed out on infections, I then went to attacking the airports to infect the island areas (Greenland, Australia) that are impossible to infect otherwise and spreading the virus in those areas once they were RANDOMLY selected. ><

Finally, only when everyone was infected did I crank up the Lethality to kill them off quickly, all the while occasionally attacking the cure progress that had been built up in some areas.

(Saying that there is room for improvement is an understatement!!!)

Certainly EoM is more intuitive than the original, but you take on a more active role in dictating the areas of infection in the sequel, resulting in a lot more work. (sigh) Damn that was exhausting... @_@

Managed to beat Pandemic with a bit of luck, 521 points. (Click) .Started on Greenland, got Infectivity to 3 with the starting points, then spread the virus till entire greenland was infected. Increased infectivity to 5 and drug resistance to 3 and hopped on a airplane to Europe. Then concentrated on invading every land-connected country till everyone there was infected and therefore had a pretty stable (~80%?) chance to infect an airport every action. Eventually got to Australia and America and ended it.
Had to shut down some cures which already advanced to 4.

Oh, and Sonny was awesome, though the after-game-mode is kind of pointless with some totally overpowered enemies.

Yeahh! I got 248530 on CubeField. The green and black messed me up :(

Damn, on lightbot I can only get to the 10th level. T.T

my top score for curveball is 30140 but I never saved it. My saved record is 26780 which im hoping to improve. Ill give a screenshot of my best record when I can (which may be 26780 since im so rusty at curevball)

I finally beat Pandemic EoM with a score of 486. If you want, I'll post a screenshot.
I also beat that snowline game. It was okay, but I thought it was basically a game based off LineRider, which is much more awesome. The link is the old version. You can download the new version, too, but the old one is fun enough. :toast:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Easiest way to beast through Sonny is to whore stuns and try to get a little power regen. ;o

also gemcraft is the best sup new flash games thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)