flash games - mark 2

I would but I have many moves that rely on Strength

But now I started again with Psychopath, AND I LOVE IT. I just use Insecurity > Echo thing > Corruption again and again, with Electric Storm to regain Focus. Im at the start of Area 2 and I have 80+ instinct and only 7 strength lol
(yes i practice fight a lot)

edit: How do I beat the Baron :( ??

I would but I have many moves that rely on Strength

But now I started again with Psychopath, AND I LOVE IT. I just use Insecurity > Echo thing > Corruption again and again, with Electric Storm to regain Focus. Im at the start of Area 2 and I have 80+ instinct and only 7 strength lol
(yes i practice fight a lot)

edit: How do I beat the Baron :( ??
Yah, Psycho Class is Crazy Strong... I don't even put any weapons on that boost my piercing (besides Wrath of Council) and I still crit every turn for 7000-9000 damage... the chance of an ultra-high crit is really not worth taking considering how much dmage output get's lowered. I also have both forms on my skill bar.

You might just try for pure electric psycho, they are really, really strong, and don't need the support of other moves, they hit hard immediately.

For Psycho and the baron, your going to have to use fully advanced Haunt. Once your done, you can respec and continue on, never having to worry about using it again.

lol I guess I'm pretty nub at sonny 2. I just go biological, and use the focus restore stuff+Destroy+the standard attack to recover Focus (allows me to use Destroy every other turn basically), or Destroy+Predator to just spam moves like Destroy and some other high power attacks.

That usually works pretty well for Biologicals, really, there are quite a few other builds that work out there too.

I saw someone who posted this one biological set which was the ultimate setup, and it's only downfall was Roald making it so he could not use Focus... yikes that was a scary build.

Sonny 2 is one of my favorite games... but it just does not compare to how fun it is to beat people up in your Elite Destroyer or Enforcer in Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy, my alltime favorite flash game. I dunno, Disputed Galaxy is kind of addicting... that is if you like it.

Well I beat him the next time I tried after getting the Psychopath Form thing. It was quite long though, with me having to waste a few turns using Free Will on allies. But the Echo Epiphany and Corruption won it in the end...

I gues I am a total noob at Sonny 2, I dont really get the point of many attacks and whether they actually help me or not...

About items, I've just beaten the Baron and am using everything I can to raise Instinct, like pretty much the expensive stuff the shop gives there and a Standard Rifle, thats pretty much the reason why I have 125+ Instinct or so..

I gues I am a total noob at Sonny 2, I dont really get the point of many attacks and whether they actually help me or not...
Armorgame's website has plenty of useful information on stuff like that if my memory serves me correctly (It's been a while since I played).

Just beat the game on Easy, although its not a feat. My Instinct was 488, mostly because of Poseidon's Fury, but my Shock Therapy wasnt doing even 4000 damage even in Warith form :(

Just beat the game on Easy, although its not a feat. My Instinct was 488, mostly because of Poseidon's Fury, but my Shock Therapy wasnt doing even 4000 damage even in Warith form :(
Don't worry, it should not do that much yet, they overestimated it, it will be doing that much when you are about Level 21, so around the time you beat the game. However, the amount of free instinct points you get between 21 & 30 is huge, you will have almost 700 instinct if you max it out (you will also have some piercing from the awsome Wrath of Council which boosts up the damage ALOT, so that's why it's not sky-high now).

I can't tell you how much the exact max-instinct number is though, because flash went through it's usual thing in which it delets old information and cleared my data for me :(. It's a good thing Starfighter's stats are saved somewhere else, so you won't lose your data unless you don't play for 3 months.

Well then I gues I was too underleveled, I beat the game on Easy at around Lv 23. I thought that the final boss was the second easiest boss from all of them.
Now Im gonna try Challenging with Hydro, my first class choice :) Probably go with a slight variation of the Shatter Build on the armorgames forums.

Well then I gues I was too underleveled, I beat the game on Easy at around Lv 23.
I'm doing my second playthrough now and am level 22 at about 1/4 of the way through zone 5 as a Psychological. I started as a pure electric (damage gogogogo!) and am now obsessed with Shadow damage.

My mini Psycho guide!

Shadow

1. Psychopath form (+30% instinct and recovery)
2. Epiphany (130% instinct damage every turn for 7 turns)
3. Spam Dark infusion (starting skill, damage over time that stacks)
[sometimes]
4. Dark Echoes (Causes damage, lowers enemy defence and -20% shadow protection for a turn)
5. Nightmare (massive 520% instinct attack but gives them healing, evil after Dark Echoes/with Psycho form)

Free Will is excellent even as the only healing move/under the effects of the passive Overdrive (more damage over time/hurts you every turn). Shields you for 500% of instinct and heals you for 130% for 6 turns.

Electric

1. Max Charged blood (200% lightning piercing passive)
2. Spam Shock Therapy (330% instinct attack removes enemy buffs) and hope for crits
3. Electrical storm (decent Instinct damage, but causes Focus recovery)
OR 4. Wraith form (Recovers 50 focus instantly, and beefed damage)

For recovery I generally just blast Veradux with Salvation (120% greater healing and extra defence for 15 turns). Traumatize is excellent (Stuns them and removes focus). Also max Tenacity for some great passive defence stats (+60% health and 100% physical defence!). With full I was a hell of a lot more tougher than my Biological build!

Free Will and the ability above it (I forget what it's called, it causes schizo-something) is also good, because with both of those casts, and with double forms, you essentially heal your entire self every turn, 100%.

Gemcraft 0 came out today... 0.o

It's pretty cool, but has some difficulty in it. I'd say it's nto as good as Sonny 2, but it's up there.

100kvolts: yeah, sometimes my game starts lagging so much and some times i cant only see the top left quarter of the screen and stuff. I actually stopped playing Sonny2, I don't think it has that much replay value, atleast not for me :/
I played that Robo dinosaur game, its quite fun. I wish they make a longer sequel, I could play that game all day hearing Dino-mite ROOAAAARRRRRR!!

Gemcraft 0 came out today... 0.o

It's pretty cool, but has some difficulty in it. I'd say it's nto as good as Sonny 2, but it's up there.
Yes! This game has me very exited overall. I actually had no idea a "sequel" was even planned.

Will give impressions once I get a good amount of experience with it.

Yes! This game has me very exited overall. I actually had no idea a "sequel" was even planned.

Will give impressions once I get a good amount of experience with it.
I only knew about it because I checked their website, and even then only a month before. Gemcraft 2 will be coming out later this summer though, this is sort of a "prequel sequel".

Can't wait for SF:DG 2 to come out... a year from now. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)