Lugia @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 248 HP / 8 Atk
Jolly Nature
- Roost
- Substitute
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic

Lugia is my wall. Substitite and roost are obvious, while I find Dragon Tail better than Whirlwind. I use Toxic over an attack like Ice Beam because I think that it will eventually kill the pokemon faster. Plus, It keeps damaging while I roost/et cetera.

Kyogre @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Surf
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

I use Kyogre when I find my team at a disadvantage part-way through, as he's a good sweeper. If I get Water Spout off, there are very few pokemon that can counter it. I have the others for situational purposes.

Arceus-Psychic @ Mind Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Recover

Arceus is my fall-back. If I'm getting rolled, I pull him out. His damage-dealing capabilities have saved me more than once, however, I'm skeptical that I play him right. He also can stay out in the field longer than most.

Blaziken (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Hi Jump Kick
- Protect
- Flare Blitz

I open with Blaziken to see if I can get in an early sweep. I can protect it if I think it's in danger, and if I can get Sword Dance in, it's over. However, I don't really have a good wy to keep it alive in the beginning.

Mewtwo @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Psystrike
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Fire Blast

Mewtwo is very versitaile, like Palkia. It can stay on the field longer than most, and doesn't have bad damage capabilities either. However, It is weak on some fronts.

Palkia @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Spacial Rend
- Thunder

My all-rounder. It causes a lot of switches, which I can abuse to make a good wall. It's damage isn't bad, either, but I think that I'm missing something.

Pretty odd looking team you are have there. First of all I would recommend you take a look at rules sticky. It is helpful for raters to know the thought process behind your team. So a brief write up about team construction and strategy would be nice.While I am here, I will throw you some pointers.

Overall the team construction is just lacks synergy. Why do you need both Mewtwo and Arcturus-Physic? If you want a Pokemon to be defensive there are a lot better options in ubers. I would take a look into a support Ferrothorn set. This alleviates your team of some of the ghost and dark weaknesses it has while being a defensive Pokemon that has plenty of synergy with kyogre.

Ferrothon@ leftovers| Iron Barbs
sassy| 252 HP / 48 Atk / 208 SpD
Spikes/ Power Whip / Leech Seed/ Protect

I think you are trying to make an offensive team, but that lugia set just doesn't cut. I a lot of situations whirlwind is better, because it hits through substitutes. In addition with lugia having less than stellar attack dragon tail just won't be doing that much damage.

Those are just some obvious flaws I see.

Personally, I recommend giving Kyogre 4 Spd as opposed to SDef to give it that slight edge over the other specs Kyogres
Change Arceus-Psy to E-Killer Arceus
You don't have many physical threats, so a special wall like Lugia or Ho-oh will box you in and kill you. Try this set:

Arceus @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Brick Break/Recover
I generally use brick break, since FUCK YOU FERROTHORN, and it works just as well as earthquake.

Blaziken doesn't belong in a team with Kyogre, as it chops the Flare Blitz damage in half.
If you use Blaziken as a lead, that's understandable, but you generally want a lead that drops rox or spikes

Substi-Punch doesn't belong on a Palkia
Swap that leftovers for a choice scarf, and switch those moves to surf and fire blast.
Palkia's only good sets are special, since its Atk is worse than its SpA.
Fire Blast takes out ferrothorn, forretress, and genesect, and surf gets MASSIVE with the STAB and the rain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)