• 1 Pokémon with Species Number #252 - #386
  • 1 Pokémon with Species Number #387 - #493
  • 1 Pokémon with Species Number #494 - #649
  • 1 Pokémon with Species Number #650 - #719

• General Tournament Rules
  • XY OU
  • Single Elimination
  • Best of One
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Moody Clause: A team cannot have a Pokemon with the ability Moody.
  • Swagger Clause: The combination of Swagger + Prankster on one Pokémon is forbidden.
  • Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown. If both players agree, matches can be played on Pokemon Online.
  • Logs don't have to be saved, but it is recommended you do in case of a dispute. See Additional Notes, please PM me the replays.

Matchups

Deadline

The deadline is May 11.

Additional Note - IMPORTANT since some people forgot last round

From round 3 onwards, I request everyone to PM me the replays of their battles. Don't worry, I won't post them anywhere so you don't have to worry about having to change your team, but after finals is done and tournament is over I will post all replays so everyone can see what people used and stuff :]

Last edited:
Thanks tomahawk. I just want to say that I'm really happy to play the semifinals of a Smogon tournament, with a lot of pro players involved.
I would like to thank all the people who supported me (nobody) and everyone who thought I could arrive at this point (still nobody).
I've done some good matches with good players and I'm proud of my two teams I used (they sucks a little less than other teams I've made, but they still sucks).
In the end, I would like to thank all the chocolate I ate during these matches, because it helped me to fight the stress.
I'm really happy to be here and I'm ready to be ass-opened by Ojama.

Hi mum!

in the middle of thinking i haven't watched the timer, but however i wasn't in a good situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)