Favourite types of Corn

1) corn ware glass products - wow. This is like the Glass Guy. They live theyre glass at Corn. Glass that is Perfect for cooking corn. Or corn beef. Yum. Definitely #1 corn, there are no wuestions (but if theyre are wuestion please post them below)

2) corn of the cob - a delicious meal consitent strictly of carb and fiber. No nutrient to be found. That is why is it the perfect meal. You can also take the Corn of the Cob andcreate whisky. It is Called the “ mash bill “ of corn of The cob. The Canadiens - they love th corn too! It is part if theyre Rye whiksey, and power there car too! Wow! One powerful Corn! One if my Favourite pass time is eating the Corn of the cob long ways. if Your truly a skill Corn of the cob eater, your shall NOT gag.

3) corn beef. This isdeclious creation. Unlike corn of the Cob, it is comprise Mainly of fat and salt. And deviidof the nutrient! That is why it is the Perfect food of the British. I love the rouben sandwich with the corn beef. UNfortantely it is Rare and beef does not become corn easily. You must feed the beef, corn of The Cob for 57 days in a row, as stipulated in Irish Constitution of 1936, amendment 4 “Bunreacht na hÉireann” . Of course you may not tell the england dweller this fact, for theyre brain do not agree with this document and standards contained within - but we allknow they are Just eating theBeef - it is Much better when corn Beef!

4) corn the Corn band is pretty low because they make bad mysic.. fortunately they are Corn!!! So that raises them up agaib. Lincoln Parked does not even eat The corn so no way they could be on theList of favorite corns. But i will admit theyyre music is Most certainly more enjoyable.

5) corn ( - if you step on corn in field, while eat the Corn for breakfast..,,, oh Brother! The revenge of the corn of the Cob if you get this. The corn from the corn of the Cobsense you are trpling it is brethren underfoot, and attempt to protectby gowing the Cobdirectly out if a Footjoint. Very painful. My granny (god rest her Soul ) had many corn,,, of which it was challenge to massage, and beat down.Word of advices.,, do NOT eat the corn of the Cob befire walking in cornfield.Just dont. It is preventtive measure to protect the feet

and that is it!

post your favoriteCorns below

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
Wow! The is Alien corn ( i have never seenCorn so large… or grow in the Verticle oreintation!!)

beautiful!!! Where is this Corn field ?
Dublin, Ohio (pale imitation of the irish original)

• Wow
Reactions: zf

BreadLoeuf

[bɹɛd.lœf]
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
hello Smogoff do we like candy corn or not? interested to see responses...
There is a lot of controversy over the liking of candy corn. Candy corn actually has a lot of benefits to it

One: You cannot hide razor blades in candy corn. They simply don't fit. You won't be eating razor blades in your candy corn.

2: Candy corn is better than breath mints for Halloween

3: I hope you know that Halloween is the best holiday and any Thanksgiving food pales in comparison (turkey is depressing, stufing tastes like legit vomit)

Three point 1: Why does the turkey in turkey sandwiches taste so different from thanksgiving turkey. It is deeply misleading and has ruined my trust with thanksgiving

4: Candy corn is very easy to see. Why do you think traffic cones were designed after them? You can spot candy corn a mile away so you will not hit it with your car.

5: It's actually pretty tasty if you really think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)