Replays Failing to upload replays in private room tournaments

When attempting to save replays from a battle that was part of a tournament in a private room (being the Pet Mods room in this case), a replay link is generated but when you click on it, it leads to the "This replay doesn't exist page". The link given also implies that the replay is supposed to be public. I'm guessing there's some weirdness with private rooms and the new replay system that causes. I think this is a similar bug to what was mentioned in these two posts (1, 2) but I'm not sure.

Screenshots:

A roomtour is ongoing in the previously linked Pet Mods room as of this post if you need more replays to test this with

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
It looks like the replay does get uploaded, but only privately:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9vaporemons-2023435366-8iqrlrlu3jacnfhgdd4senwzi6npcjnpw

This doesn't happen when uploading replays in private games. I'm not 100% sure if this is a problem with the loginserver not returning the correct URL (or making an assumption about what the correct URL is supposed to be?) or if it's server-side a bug to treat the game as private when sending the request.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)