Big Everyone is Pokemon Pokemon 8

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor

Sign-Up Form: https://forms.gle/Ui4V1Pi4YQmfpGqG8
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/8xzYcRETX

If there is ever a discrepancy between the rules in the thread and in the Discord server, the Discord server's rules will supersede the thread's.

What is Everyone is Pokemon Pokemon?

EiPP is a Pokemon free-for-all social game that takes place over several days on Discord. Over 40 players select their Pokemon and choose a move each turn. The hosts calculate and display what happens each turn, based on actual Pokemon game mechanics. Communicating and coordinating with other players is often integral to ensure your survival. The last players remaining are the winners and $50!

General Conduct and Communication
  • Keep all messages within the server and in chats related to the game appropriate for those ages as young as 13. If you are unsure what this means, err towards the side of not posting it and check with the hosts.

• Do not be super toxic. This is up to the hosts’ discretion. If you are unsure what this means, err towards the side of not posting it and check with the hosts.

• Pre-gaming in private is disallowed. Pre-gaming is sharing game information, coordinating choices, establishing alliances, and similar behavior before the game begins. Players are free to do this in the public #general channel, but beware ‘larpers’.

• Bribing players or accepting bribes is disallowed. This includes discussing distributing prize winnings.

• You may not share your account, screen, screenshots, or recordings of conversations regarding the game to other players still in the game. Also, you may not copy and paste conversation logs regarding the game to other players still in the game. Paraphrasing is fine. The purpose of this rule is to prevent players from being able to ‘prove’ what other players or themselves have said. Anything that violates the spirit of this rule is forbidden.

• If all players in a game chat agree to restrict the chat, no additional players can be added to the game chat. If you are forcefully removed from a chat, you may request logs of everything preceding your removal that you were present for.

• Non-players and players eliminated from the game may not influence the game and the players still in it. Influencing the game includes, but isn’t limited to, sharing information about the game and suggesting what to do in the game.

• All out-of-server chats regarding the game must also include the host account, @eippstaff. Players may also request an in-server private channel.
General Battle Rules
  • For a standard game size of 40 players, the last four players remaining (surviving) will be the winners. The amount of winners may be adjusted and announced for larger games when the game officially starts. The Alternate Win Condition may also adjust how many of the last remaining players are winners.

• Alternate Win Condition (AWC): If a player accumulates seven eight KOs in a game, they will have won the game and they will be removed from the game. For each player fulfilling the AWC in a game, the amount of players that may win by surviving is reduced by one. For example, in a 40-player game, if one player fulfills the AWC, the last three players remaining will win the game instead of the last four.

• Each winning player will be awarded $50 through their choice of Discord Nitro gifts, Venmo, or charity donation.

• A winner that has already won before will be awarded double their prize money if none of their co-winners have won with them in a previous EiPP.

• The following Pokemon are banned: Arceus, Calyrex-Ice, Calyrex-Shadow, Deoxys, Deoxys-Attack, Deoxys-Defense, Dialga, Eternatus, Genesect, Giratina (both forms), Groudon, Ho-Oh, Koraidon, Kyogre, Kyurem-Black, Kyurem-White, Latias, Latios, Lugia, Lunala, Magearna, Mew, Mewtwo, Miraidon, Necrozma-Dawn Wings, Necrozma-Dusk Mane, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Solgaleo, Spectrier, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zacian, Zamazenta, Zekrom, Zygarde (50%), Zygarde (Complete)

• Any Pokemon that has won before is Retired and is banned. Relevant Pokemon: Ampharos, Chandelure, Corviknight, Dewgong, Drapion, Enamorus, Enamorus-Therian, Golduck, Goodra-Hisui, Jirachi, Lurantis, Mamoswine, Manaphy, Metagross, Mew (already banned), Natu, Necrozma, Porygon, Porygon2, Primarina, Registeel, Sigilyph, Snorlax, Spritzee, Togekiss, Tsareena, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Volcarona

• Pokemon that can evolve once will start the battle with Def+1 and SpDef+1. Pokemon that can evolve twice will start the battle with Def+2 and SpDef+2.

• Species Clause: 24 hours before game start, Pokemon choices will be locked and no new players may enter. Any Pokemon that has been chosen four or more times will be banned for the battle, and their respective players will be privately asked to choose a new Pokemon.

• At the start of the game, the hosts will list the Pokemon for the battle. Each player will use a private confessional channel to choose their move and target(s) each turn.

• Deadlines will be approximately 23 hours from the latest update. The deadline to send moves for the first turn will be 48 hours instead of 23.

• Each Pokemon has access to every move it can legally learn and use in Pokemon Showdown’s Generation 9 National Dex tier. This means a Pokemon is not limited to a 4 move moveset.

• Each Pokemon’s held item will be publicly displayed.

• Every Pokemon starts at 150% HP. Maximum HP is still treated as 100%. This means all effects that refer to maximum HP will damage or heal the same percentage. Pokemon cannot heal HP above 100%. Multiscale, Gale Wings, Shadow Shield, and Sturdy function at exactly 150% and 100%, but no other values. Eruption and Water Spout do full damage at 100% or above. Super Fang, Nature's Madness, and Ruination are capped at dealing 50% damage.

• Pokemon Showdown's Generation 9 National Dex tier will be the ultimate reference for learnsets and mechanics, unless a known Showdown glitch is involved.

• Upon battle start, a player list will be revealed. It will not display each player’s respective Pokemon until their Pokemon is KO'd.

• Double Weakness Clause: The first time each Pokemon in the battle is hit by a double super-effective attack, that damage will be halved. This has no effect on regular super-effective attacks.

• KO Bonus (KOB).
    • If a Pokemon KOs an opposing Pokemon (gets the last hit), that Pokemon:
      • heals to 100% if under 100%
      • heals all main status effects
      • gains three (non-Evasion) stat boosts of the player’s choice, distributed however desired

• The player may choose to not to receive one, two, or three of these bonuses if specified when sending their move. By default, Pokemon will receive all of these bonuses. KO-ing a pokemon through indirect damage will credit the inducer or user of the damage for the KO. Stat boosts gained by default, if not specified, are Atk, SpAtk, and Spe. Players can change the desired stat boosts for their Pokemon in their confessional. The most recent selection will be used.

• Assists:
    • If a Pokemon is credited with an Assist, it will gain 1 stat boost in the first listed stat for its KOB that turn. Assists are credited to a Pokemon if it helps in KO-ing another Pokemon during the turn. ‘Helping’ KO another Pokemon includes:
      • damaging it
      • removing its Substitute
      • causing the Pokemon to move later in the turn
      • increasing the damage of a Pokemon that KOs or Assists in KOing the Pokemon
      • healing a Pokemon that KOs or Assists in KOing the Pokemon

• Global effects, such as terrain or weather, may only credit 1 Assist per turn. If you are unsure whether something counts as an Assist, ask ahead of time.

• Stat boosts are capped at +4 per stat through all means except from KOB and Assists. Stats from KOB and Assists do not count towards the cap, and can be earned preemptively or afterwards to allow a Pokemon to reach past +4 boosts. Boosts from KOB and Assists will be specially marked in the end-of-turn stats.

• If you edit your message to change your move, it is very possible it will not count unless the host(s) are alerted of the change. Sending a new message to replace your previous choice instead is optimal. The hosts are fine with receiving 1000+ notifications and messages. A timestamp for a move sent at exactly deadline will not count. Meaning if the deadline is at 7:00 PM, a message with the timestamp of 7:00 PM will not count.

• If an attack ends up targeting a Pokemon already knocked out by the time it occurs, the attack fails for the turn.

• If a player does not send a move in time, their Pokemon gets reduced to 1 HP at the start of the turn.

• Each move has its default PP value, without any PP Ups.

• Stalemate Rule: If no Pokemon has fainted for 2 turns in a row, all Pokemon are affected by a one-turn Taunt until a Pokemon faints. When 5 players or less are remaining, this rule is modified to 3 turns in a row instead and instead of a one-turn Taunt, the highest base stat total Pokemon remaining will have their HP reduced to 1 at the start of the turn until a Pokemon faints. Ties in base stat total will result in all tied Pokemon having their HP reduced.
Calculations

• All natures will be neutral. No EVs. IVs maxed. Level 100.

• All variance in damage will instead use the lower middle number in the calculator.

• No critical hits can occur unless modifiers that increase critical hit chance are involved. Critical hits do not ignore positive defensive stat boosts. They still do increased damage.

• Any other RNG checks will be rolled for. Normally hidden information, like whether a Pokemon has Flame Body or not, will be revealed through these checks when relevant.
Bans and Modifications
  • Dynamaxing, Mega Evolution, and Terastilization are banned.

• The following is a list of banned moves. They cannot be legally selected, including through Assist, Metronome, and Sleep Talk:
    • Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, Sheer Cold (OHKO moves)
    • Acupressure, Double Team, Minimize (moves that raise evasion)
    • Dark Void, Grass Whistle, Hypnosis, Lovely Kiss, Sing, Sleep Powder, Spore, Yawn (Sleep-inducing moves besides Rest)
    • Perish Song
    • Encore
    • Imprison
    • Psych Up
    • Spotlight
    • Explosion, Final Gambit, Misty Explosion, Self-Destruct
    • Memento
    • Magic Room
    • Wonder Room
    • Hidden Power
    • Helping Hand
    • Clear Smog, Haze
    • Guard Swap, Heart Swap, Power Swap, Spectral Thief
    • Topsy-Turvy
    • Power Trip, Stored Power
    • Punishment
    • Simple Beam
    • Darkest Lariat, Sacred Sword, Chip Away
    • Rage Fist
    • Salt Cure

• The following is a list of banned abilities:
    • Intimidate
    • Moody
    • Neutralizing Gas
    • Opportunist
    • Power Construct
    • Perish Body
    • Unaware

• The following is a list of banned items:
    • Assault Vest
    • Booster Energy
    • Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Choice Specs
    • Eviolite
    • Life Orb
    • Mega Stones
    • Z-Crystals

• Spread moves (any moves that hit more than one Pokemon) will target two Pokemon of the user’s choice. The damage of these moves will be reduced by 25% regardless of how many Pokemon are hit in the end.

• Moves that target the user’s self and their ally instead may target the user and any Pokemon. Relevant moves: Aromatherapy, Aurora Veil, Crafty Shield, Gear Up, Heal Bell, Happy Hour, Howl, Jungle Healing, Light Screen, Life Dew, Lucky Chant, Lunar Blessing, Magnetic Flux, Mat Block, Mist, Quick Guard, Reflect, Safeguard, Tailwind, Wide Guard

• Moves that affect the entire battle will still do so. Relevant moves: Electric Terrain, Fairy Lock, Flower Shield, Grassy Terrain, Gravity, Hail, Haze (banned), Ion Deluge, Magic Room, Misty Terrain, Mud Sport, Perish Song (banned), Psychic Terrain, Rain Dance, Rototiller, Sandstorm, Snowscape, Sunny Day, Teatime, Trick Room, Water Sport, Wonder Room (banned)

• Moves that target an ally only may target any Pokemon. Relevant moves: Aromatic Mist, Coaching, Helping Hand (banned), Hold Hands

• Court Change targets any opposing Pokemon and swaps effects between the user’s Pokemon and the target’s Pokemon.

• Tidy Up targets two Pokemon, similar to spread moves.

Nerfs

• Any effect or rule that would give an opponent Pokemon the ability Contrary, Gorilla Tactics, Truant, or Wonder Guard will fail. This rule will supersede any other rule.

• Aurora Veil, Light Screen, and Reflect will last 3 turns instead of 5. Damage reduced by these moves will be reduced by ⅓ instead of ½, like in doubles.

• Taunt lasts one turn only, counting the turn it is used if the target moves after the Taunt.

• Curse will fail if the Pokemon is a Ghost type upon execution.

• Beads of Ruin, Sword of Ruin, Tablets of Ruin, and Vessel of Ruin are not global. Their effects only come into play when the user is attacking or being attacked.
Twist
  • Only players that have never played before may play in EiPP 8.
Additional Added Rules
  • The AWC for this battle will be eight, instead of seven.

• This rule only applies to Turn 1 and Turn 2. If a global effect, like Hail or Sandstorm, would KO a Pokemon whose HP was reduced to 1 due to their player not sending a move, the user of that global effect will be credited at max 1 KOB and 1 credit towards the AWC for such a KO.

Last edited:
Fuck it, here's another thing I was working on and feel kinda bad for not using.

This is what I've been waiting for,
Turns one, two... and more!

(I'm bound to pass turn one, two.)
(That's what I'm after)

Hello all, I'm Neon.
I main Mii Gunner, enjoy Gen 8 Ubers,
And had once been gone!
(I still happen, to remember,
What happened before I had to go.)
Wasn't easy, keeping busy,
Every new week, seems to reveal nothing, 'bout when we're starting!
(Oh, why bother, just another
Wasted day on my OneNote.)

I dropped the ball EiPP 5,
I fell when turn 3 was resolved.
And in that one speed we did, I
Got to just turn two and dissolved!
I didn't do too much that could've helped,
That's why I failed last time, you see.
So, now I'll try, to avoid blundering,
As I prepare for when I... something...

I had been stuck,
Banned, looking like a dummy,
As EiPP 6 neared.
I kinda lost all hope for my returning.
But now I'm bound to get past turn,
But now I'm bound to get past turn,
This time I'm bound to pass turn three!

(I'm bound to last past turn, three)
(That's what I've been after)

Well here I am again.
It's been a while, ain't it?
I've been preparing this
for my reprise.
They say, "just gotta wait".
The weight keeps pressing harder.
Edvivor gave me hope,
I’ll win this time!

Since countless org sames,
And Gen 9 releasin',
I've found some social game!
They gave me Earthquakes,
Use them to get stronger.
This time I'm bound to last past turn,
This time I'm bound to last past turn,
This time I'm bound to last-

These first turns are intimidating.
It's hard to think of what to spot.
When inside I'm anticipating,
Someone to kill me in one shot!
First turn is good for stat boosting, so
I'm gonna make use of this time.
Should I boost or Body Press, I’ll
Show 'em a winning game done right!

Now I'm unbanned,
Done looking like a dummy.
It's been... about a year?!
Hard to believe the 7th's really starting.
This time I'm bound to pass turn three!

If I'm to win,
I can't just keep a-ranting,
Time for some social shit!

Had lots of time to kill,
So I've been thinking!
'Bout how I'm bound to get past turn,
'Bout how I'm bound to get past turn,
'Bout how I'm bound to pass turn three!

(I'm bound to pass turn one, two-)
This'll be some fun!

Sign-Up Form: https://forms.gle/Ui4V1Pi4YQmfpGqG8
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/8xzYcRETX

If there is ever a discrepancy between the rules in the thread and in the Discord server, the Discord server's rules will supersede the thread's.

What is Everyone is Pokemon Pokemon?

EiPP is a Pokemon free-for-all social game that takes place over several days on Discord. Over 40 players select their Pokemon and choose a move each turn. The hosts calculate and display what happens each turn, based on actual Pokemon game mechanics. Communicating and coordinating with other players is often integral to ensure your survival. The last players remaining are the winners and $50!

General Conduct and Communication
  • Keep all messages within the server and in chats related to the game appropriate for those ages as young as 13. If you are unsure what this means, err towards the side of not posting it and check with the hosts.

• Do not be super toxic. This is up to the hosts’ discretion. If you are unsure what this means, err towards the side of not posting it and check with the hosts.

• Pre-gaming in private is disallowed. Pre-gaming is sharing game information, coordinating choices, establishing alliances, and similar behavior before the game begins. Players are free to do this in the public #general channel, but beware ‘larpers’.

• Bribing players or accepting bribes is disallowed. This includes discussing distributing prize winnings.

• You may not share your account, screen, screenshots, or recordings of conversations regarding the game to other players still in the game. Also, you may not copy and paste conversation logs regarding the game to other players still in the game. Paraphrasing is fine. The purpose of this rule is to prevent players from being able to ‘prove’ what other players or themselves have said. Anything that violates the spirit of this rule is forbidden.

• If all players in a game chat agree to restrict the chat, no additional players can be added to the game chat. If you are forcefully removed from a chat, you may request logs of everything preceding your removal that you were present for.

• Non-players and players eliminated from the game may not influence the game and the players still in it. Influencing the game includes, but isn’t limited to, sharing information about the game and suggesting what to do in the game.

• All out-of-server chats regarding the game must also include the host account, @eippstaff. Players may also request an in-server private channel.
General Battle Rules
  • For a standard game size of 40 players, the last four players remaining (surviving) will be the winners. The amount of winners may be adjusted and announced for larger games when the game officially starts. The Alternate Win Condition may also adjust how many of the last remaining players are winners.

• Alternate Win Condition (AWC): If a player accumulates seven KOs in a game, they will have won the game and they will be removed from the game. For each player fulfilling the AWC in a game, the amount of players that may win by surviving is reduced by one. For example, in a 40-player game, if one player fulfills the AWC, the last three players remaining will win the game instead of the last four.

• Each winning player will be awarded $50 through their choice of Discord Nitro gifts, Venmo, or charity donation.

• A winner that has already won before will be awarded double their prize money if none of their co-winners have won with them in a previous EiPP.

• The following Pokemon are banned: Arceus, Calyrex-Ice, Calyrex-Shadow, Deoxys, Deoxys-Attack, Deoxys-Defense, Dialga, Eternatus, Genesect, Giratina (both forms), Groudon, Ho-Oh, Koraidon, Kyogre, Kyurem-Black, Kyurem-White, Latias, Latios, Lugia, Lunala, Magearna, Mew, Mewtwo, Miraidon, Necrozma-Dawn Wings, Necrozma-Dusk Mane, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Solgaleo, Spectrier, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zacian, Zamazenta, Zekrom, Zygarde (50%), Zygarde (Complete)

• Any Pokemon that has won before is Retired and is banned. Relevant Pokemon: Ampharos, Chandelure, Corviknight, Dewgong, Drapion, Enamorus, Enamorus-Therian, Golduck, Goodra-Hisui, Jirachi, Lurantis, Mamoswine, Manaphy, Metagross, Mew (already banned), Natu, Necrozma, Porygon, Porygon2, Primarina, Registeel, Sigilyph, Snorlax, Spritzee, Togekiss, Tsareena, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Volcarona

• Pokemon that can evolve once will start the battle with Def+1 and SpDef+1. Pokemon that can evolve twice will start the battle with Def+2 and SpDef+2.

• Species Clause: 24 hours before game start, Pokemon choices will be locked and no new players may enter. Any Pokemon that has been chosen four or more times will be banned for the battle, and their respective players will be privately asked to choose a new Pokemon.

• At the start of the game, the hosts will list the Pokemon for the battle. Each player will use a private confessional channel to choose their move and target(s) each turn.

• Deadlines will be approximately 23 hours from the latest update. The deadline to send moves for the first turn will be 48 hours instead of 23.

• Each Pokemon has access to every move it can legally learn and use in Pokemon Showdown’s Generation 9 National Dex tier. This means a Pokemon is not limited to a 4 move moveset.

• Each Pokemon’s held item will be publicly displayed.

• Every Pokemon starts at 150% HP. Maximum HP is still treated as 100%. This means all effects that refer to maximum HP will damage or heal the same percentage. Pokemon cannot heal HP above 100%. Multiscale, Gale Wings, Shadow Shield, and Sturdy function at exactly 150% and 100%, but no other values. Eruption and Water Spout do full damage at 100% or above. Super Fang, Nature's Madness, and Ruination are capped at dealing 50% damage.

• Pokemon Showdown's Generation 9 National Dex tier will be the ultimate reference for learnsets and mechanics, unless a known Showdown glitch is involved.

• Upon battle start, a player list will be revealed. It will not display each player’s respective Pokemon until their Pokemon is KO'd.

• Double Weakness Clause: The first time each Pokemon in the battle is hit by a double super-effective attack, that damage will be halved. This has no effect on regular super-effective attacks.

• KO Bonus (KOB).
    • If a Pokemon KOs an opposing Pokemon (gets the last hit), that Pokemon:
      • heals to 100% if under 100%
      • heals all main status effects
      • gains three (non-Evasion) stat boosts of the player’s choice, distributed however desired

• The player may choose to not to receive one, two, or three of these bonuses if specified when sending their move. By default, Pokemon will receive all of these bonuses. KO-ing a pokemon through indirect damage will credit the inducer or user of the damage for the KO. Stat boosts gained by default, if not specified, are Atk, SpAtk, and Spe. Players can change the desired stat boosts for their Pokemon in their confessional. The most recent selection will be used.

• Assists:
    • If a Pokemon is credited with an Assist, it will gain 1 stat boost in the first listed stat for its KOB that turn. Assists are credited to a Pokemon if it helps in KO-ing another Pokemon during the turn. ‘Helping’ KO another Pokemon includes:
      • damaging it
      • removing its Substitute
      • causing the Pokemon to move later in the turn
      • increasing the damage of a Pokemon that KOs or Assists in KOing the Pokemon
      • healing a Pokemon that KOs or Assists in KOing the Pokemon

• Global effects, such as terrain or weather, may only credit 1 Assist per turn. If you are unsure whether something counts as an Assist, ask ahead of time.

• Stat boosts are capped at +4 per stat through all means except from KOB and Assists. Stats from KOB and Assists do not count towards the cap, and can be earned preemptively or afterwards to allow a Pokemon to reach past +4 boosts. Boosts from KOB and Assists will be specially marked in the end-of-turn stats.

• If you edit your message to change your move, it is very possible it will not count unless the host(s) are alerted of the change. Sending a new message to replace your previous choice instead is optimal. The hosts are fine with receiving 1000+ notifications and messages. A timestamp for a move sent at exactly deadline will not count. Meaning if the deadline is at 7:00 PM, a message with the timestamp of 7:00 PM will not count.

• If an attack ends up targeting a Pokemon already knocked out by the time it occurs, the attack fails for the turn.

• If a player does not send a move in time, their Pokemon gets reduced to 1 HP at the start of the turn.

• Each move has its default PP value, without any PP Ups.

• Stalemate Rule: If no Pokemon has fainted for 2 turns in a row, all Pokemon are affected by a one-turn Taunt until a Pokemon faints. When 5 players or less are remaining, this rule is modified to 3 turns in a row instead and instead of a one-turn Taunt, the highest base stat total Pokemon remaining will have their HP reduced to 1 at the start of the turn until a Pokemon faints. Ties in base stat total will result in all tied Pokemon having their HP reduced.
Calculations

• All natures will be neutral. No EVs. IVs maxed. Level 100.

• All variance in damage will instead use the lower middle number in the calculator.

• No critical hits can occur unless modifiers that increase critical hit chance are involved. Critical hits do not ignore positive defensive stat boosts. They still do increased damage.

• Any other RNG checks will be rolled for. Normally hidden information, like whether a Pokemon has Flame Body or not, will be revealed through these checks when relevant.
Bans and Modifications
  • Dynamaxing, Mega Evolution, and Terastilization are banned.

• The following is a list of banned moves. They cannot be legally selected, including through Assist, Metronome, and Sleep Talk:
    • Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, Sheer Cold (OHKO moves)
    • Acupressure, Double Team, Minimize (moves that raise evasion)
    • Dark Void, Grass Whistle, Hypnosis, Lovely Kiss, Sing, Sleep Powder, Spore, Yawn (Sleep-inducing moves besides Rest)
    • Perish Song
    • Encore
    • Imprison
    • Psych Up
    • Spotlight
    • Explosion, Final Gambit, Misty Explosion, Self-Destruct
    • Memento
    • Magic Room
    • Wonder Room
    • Hidden Power
    • Helping Hand
    • Clear Smog, Haze
    • Guard Swap, Heart Swap, Power Swap, Spectral Thief
    • Topsy-Turvy
    • Power Trip, Stored Power
    • Punishment
    • Simple Beam
    • Darkest Lariat, Sacred Sword, Chip Away
    • Rage Fist
    • Salt Cure

• The following is a list of banned abilities:
    • Intimidate
    • Moody
    • Neutralizing Gas
    • Opportunist
    • Power Construct
    • Perish Body
    • Unaware

• The following is a list of banned items:
    • Assault Vest
    • Booster Energy
    • Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Choice Specs
    • Eviolite
    • Life Orb
    • Mega Stones
    • Z-Crystals

• Spread moves (any moves that hit more than one Pokemon) will target two Pokemon of the user’s choice. The damage of these moves will be reduced by 25% regardless of how many Pokemon are hit in the end.

• Moves that target the user’s self and their ally instead may target the user and any Pokemon. Relevant moves: Aromatherapy, Aurora Veil, Crafty Shield, Gear Up, Heal Bell, Happy Hour, Howl, Jungle Healing, Light Screen, Life Dew, Lucky Chant, Lunar Blessing, Magnetic Flux, Mat Block, Mist, Quick Guard, Reflect, Safeguard, Tailwind, Wide Guard

• Moves that affect the entire battle will still do so. Relevant moves: Electric Terrain, Fairy Lock, Flower Shield, Grassy Terrain, Gravity, Hail, Haze (banned), Ion Deluge, Magic Room, Misty Terrain, Mud Sport, Perish Song (banned), Psychic Terrain, Rain Dance, Rototiller, Sandstorm, Snowscape, Sunny Day, Teatime, Trick Room, Water Sport, Wonder Room (banned)

• Moves that target an ally only may target any Pokemon. Relevant moves: Aromatic Mist, Coaching, Helping Hand (banned), Hold Hands

• Court Change targets any opposing Pokemon and swaps effects between the user’s Pokemon and the target’s Pokemon.

• Tidy Up targets two Pokemon, similar to spread moves.

Nerfs

• Any effect or rule that would give an opponent Pokemon the ability Contrary, Gorilla Tactics, Truant, or Wonder Guard will fail. This rule will supersede any other rule.

• Aurora Veil, Light Screen, and Reflect will last 3 turns instead of 5. Damage reduced by these moves will be reduced by ⅓ instead of ½, like in doubles.

• Taunt lasts one turn only, counting the turn it is used if the target moves after the Taunt.

• Curse will fail if the Pokemon is a Ghost type upon execution.

• Beads of Ruin, Sword of Ruin, Tablets of Ruin, and Vessel of Ruin are not global. Their effects only come into play when the user is attacking or being attacked.
Twist
  • Only players that have never played before may play in EiPP 8.
I am in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)