EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
no my swirlix does not have unburden sorry I don't think you can get a swirlix with unburden yet not sure what else do you possibly want I also have a numel with the egg moves iron head, body slam, ancient power in a repeat ball
Edit: ignore my comment about swirlix I just don't have one with unburden
Ok. Honestly, there isn't much from your thread that really interests me. I'll probably be breeding for wooper sometime in the near future, and if I get some good spitbacks, I'll let you know and you can have one. :)

Could you breed me a Relaxed HA Wooper with Recover for Egg Move and 31/31/31/31/31/x?

I have some Kalos born Pokemon I bred myself in regular pokeballs.
What do you have? :)

Ok. Honestly, there isn't much from your thread that really interests me. I'll probably be breeding for wooper sometime in the near future, and if I get some good spitbacks, I'll let you know and you can have one. :)

lvl 1 bold Chansey 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Heall Bell & Seismic Toss
lvl 1 relaxed HA Wooper 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Recover & Curse

I had more but I donated them.

Very interested! :) I can give you a spitback of anything in my current inventory, and a raw breed of anything else in a dream ball/friend safari. What are you interested in?
So I'm getting 2 things? =P. Bearing in mind the Chatot I'll be trading you is just a spitback =p.
Uhm if I'm getting just a dream ball poke, could I get a female regenerator Slowpoke? =). If i can also grab a raw FS poke, can I get a female swarm Larvesta in a Timer Ball, nature and IV's don't matter as long as its Female with swarm =p.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
So I'm getting 2 things? =P. Bearing in mind the Chatot I'll be trading you is just a spitback =p.
Uhm if I'm getting just a dream ball poke, could I get a female regenerator Slowpoke? =). If i can also grab a raw FS poke, can I get a female swarm Larvesta in a Timer Ball, nature and IV's don't matter as long as its Female with swarm =p.
Sorry, wrong conjunction. I was thinking "or" not "and," but I don't mind getting both because they're easy. I need a break from breeding stupid 12.5% aero anyways, lol. I'll be online in a minute with the 2.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Ready when you are.
Thanks. :)

On another note...I wonder if cute charm have any other effect than increasing the rate of females? Because when my sylveon was in the front of the party, all I was encountering was braixen and growlithe, and the second I took it off the front spot, I started finding larvesta again.

Hey there. Wondering if i could get a female HA Clamperl and Relicanth from you. CMT to see if there's anything you'd like :)

yeah already have a dream world wooper in dream ball I will have to breed and need to rebreed the dive ball one I have

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey there. Wondering if i could get a female HA Clamperl and Relicanth from you. CMT to see if there's anything you'd like :)
I'm interested, but you don't have pokeball listed in your thread. Do you have any more dream ball + HA females like that awesome sentret you sent me earlier?

yeah already have a dream world wooper in dream ball I will have to breed and need to rebreed the dive ball one I have
Sorry 'bout that, mixed your request up with the poster above your original post (haha silly me). Sounds like you were able to get the buneary anyways though, which is good. If I weren't so backlogged, I'd breed a few raw ones to help you out, but I after today I won't be able to play much until next weekend. If you do have any dream ball + HA females I don't have, I'd still like to trade with you! (I need to update my OP, but I do have dratini and everything currently on your dream ball list).

I'm interested, but you don't have pokeball listed in your thread. Do you have any more dream ball + HA females like that awesome sentret you sent me earlier?

Sorry 'bout that, mixed your request up with the poster above your original post (haha silly me). Sounds like you were able to get the buneary anyways though, which is good. If I weren't so backlogged, I'd breed a few raw ones to help you out, but I after today I won't be able to play much until next weekend. If you do have any dream ball + HA females I don't have, I'd still like to trade with you! (I need to update my OP, but I do have dratini and everything currently on your dream ball list).
Uhh the only other dream ball pokes i have are Shuckle and Drowzee. I can list the pokes that are in special balls / Apricot balls if you want?

Edit: Nvm, Drowzee isn't HA

Hey! I can breed for the nature and egg moves since you seem to be very backed up c: I can trade my timburr for a any old female snover in the dream ball :D

when my problem clears up I will post all the dream world stuff I can offer or breed and I can also do egg moves:)....don't know what I want but it's fine for now I mean I don't have my stuff right now sadly but I will try to help you when I can

hello i am new to breeding this generation but i have a large resource of cartridges generations 4-6 to get pokes from. I have access to apricorn ball pokes if you are interested in one of those.

I am interested in a dream ball feebass female. what kind of poke would you be interested in return?

*edit*

sadly i did not transfer hardly any of my dreamworld pokemon before they shut it down because i stopped playing for a long time :( but i had one nidoran female with HA in dream ball if that is good for you.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in the following dream ball with hidden ability* female pokemon (nature/ivs/egg moves don't matter), I can offer these** in return since you're looking for them also :)
*No need for omanyte to have HA.
**The pokemon I'm offering will be bred upon request.

FT:
------------
Absol HA
Alomomola HA
Cacnea HA
Cherubi non-HA
Chinchou HA
Feebas non-HA
Heracross HA
Hoppip HA
Igglybuff HA
Murkrow HA
Petilil non-HA
Poliwag HA
Sentret HA
Shuppet non-HA
Smoochum HA
Stantler HA
Wurmple HA
Yanma HA

Heyo,

I just got my hands on a beautiful 5IV HA shuppet in a dream ball and would love to trade it for your buneary (ha, female in a dream ball). I will as always post the info about the shuppet below. :)

Shuppet
Nature: adamant, brave
IV: 5IV (31,31,31,x,31,31/0)
Ability:Cursed Body (HA)
egg-moves: Disable, Destiny Bond, Phantom Force, Gunk shot

Edit: oh sorry, just saw Mackenzie is offering you a non-ha one. :/
Guess I'm a bit too late.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Whew! Most of the backlog is cleared as of now, so I feel like I can start responding to new trade requests! :D

I still need to update my OP, since I have a lot of new stuff to share/trade, but meh. I can do that later. Though, I did get a really awesome banner thanks to Styx that you guys should go look at. Kudos!

One thing that I'm reconsidering at this point is how I value breeding 12.5% female ratio + HA + Dream ball pokemon (all fossil pokemon, relicanth, eevee, riolu...). Before, I'd been valuing them roughly at 1 12.5% = 2 50% of similar quality level (depending on how much I liked the pokemon being offered), but I just got burned by the RNG: over 100 eggs of one pokemon before I was able to meet the criteria, even with good breeding parents. So...I'm willing to trade them, but I'm going to need a break from working on them while I figure out how I want to value them.

Uhh the only other dream ball pokes i have are Shuckle and Drowzee. I can list the pokes that are in special balls / Apricot balls if you want?

Edit: Nvm, Drowzee isn't HA
Sorry for the delay, I am interested in apricorn ball pokes as well. Particularly interested in safari ball and fast ball pokemon that don't need the HA to work, but will look at any. :)

The relicanth, as a 12.5%, I'd like to take a break from, but the clamperl I can work on sooner.

hello i am new to breeding this generation but i have a large resource of cartridges generations 4-6 to get pokes from. I have access to apricorn ball pokes if you are interested in one of those.

I am interested in a dream ball feebass female. what kind of poke would you be interested in return?

*edit*

sadly i did not transfer hardly any of my dreamworld pokemon before they shut it down because i stopped playing for a long time :( but i had one nidoran female with HA in dream ball if that is good for you.
I'm interested in your nidoran. Will want female + HA + dream ball. Do you want an HA feebas?

What quality level are the pokemon in the trade going to be?

Competitive (Good Nature + 5IVs flawless + Possibly Egg Moves),
Spitback (Good Nature + Some 31 IVs + Possibly egg moves), or
Raw (Random Nature, Random IVs, Random moves)?

I'll trade on any level. :)

Hi, I'm interested in the following dream ball with hidden ability* female pokemon (nature/ivs/egg moves don't matter), I can offer these** in return since you're looking for them also :)
*No need for omanyte to have HA.
**The pokemon I'm offering will be bred upon request.

FT:
------------
Absol HA
Alomomola HA
Cacnea HA
Cherubi non-HA
Chinchou HA
Feebas non-HA
Heracross HA
Hoppip HA
Igglybuff HA
Murkrow HA
Petilil non-HA
Poliwag HA
Sentret HA
Shuppet non-HA
Smoochum HA
Stantler HA
Wurmple HA
Yanma HA
Same as before, taking a break from 12.5% females (aero, omantye). Interested in a lot of what you have, particularly absol, and will probably want to trade with you again. Munna for absol, competitive quality?

Cmt for munna, mr.mime and stantler (:
I also have some others I can offer if the thread doesn't interest you d:
Checking now, will edit with offer. :)

EDIT: Interested in iron fist chimchar. I'm looking primarily for dream ball + HA females I don't have, or apricorn ball females. These aren't listed in your thread (unless I just missed them). Do you have anything like this?

Chimchar
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Iron Fist
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Fire/ Thunder Punch, Fake out, Encore

Heyo,

I just got my hands on a beautiful 5IV HA shuppet in a dream ball and would love to trade it for your buneary (ha, female in a dream ball). I will as always post the info about the shuppet below. :)

Shuppet
Nature: adamant, brave
IV: 5IV (31,31,31,x,31,31/0)
Ability:Cursed Body (HA)
egg-moves: Disable, Destiny Bond, Phantom Force, Gunk shot

Edit: oh sorry, just saw Mackenzie is offering you a non-ha one. :/
Guess I'm a bit too late.
I'm actually more interested in getting both the dream ball and the HA, so you're not too late. :) I'll start breeding for buneary. I can also breed for a love ball one, if that interests you. :)

Last edited:
Same as before, taking a break from 12.5% females (aero, omantye). Interested in a lot of what you have, particularly absol. Munna for absol, competitive quality?
Oh i see. By competitive you mean 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly/adamant if you prefer it more than just a regular HA female absol.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Oh i see. By competitive you mean 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly/adamant if you prefer it more than just a regular HA female absol.
Yes to your question of competitive. :) Whichever of the 2 natures is easiest for you. If you would prefer, we can trade spitbacks instead.

I'm not saying I'll never trade 12.5% fossils (since they're *very* popular), just that I need a bit of time to work up to breeding them again. Maybe this weekend? I dunno, I'll finish the munna first, and then revisit it. :)

Yes to your question of competitive. :) Whichever of the 2 natures is easiest for you. If you would prefer, we can trade spitbacks instead.

I'm not saying I'll never trade 12.5% fossils (since they're *very* popular), just that I need a bit of time to work up to breeding them again. Maybe this weekend? I dunno, I'll finish the munna first, and then revisit it. :)
Okay, if you're not in a hurry, I could try going for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 one with either of the 2 natures. :)

Whew! Most of the backlog is cleared as of now, so I feel like I can start responding to new trade requests! :D

I still need to update my OP, since I have a lot of new stuff to share/trade, but meh. I can do that later. Though, I did get a really awesome banner thanks to Styx that you guys should go look at. Kudos!

One thing that I'm reconsidering at this point is how I value breeding 12.5% female ratio + HA + Dream ball pokemon (all fossil pokemon, relicanth, eevee, riolu...). Before, I'd been valuing them roughly at 1 12.5% = 2 50% of similar quality level (depending on how much I liked the pokemon being offered), but I just got burned by the RNG: over 100 eggs of one pokemon before I was able to meet the criteria, even with good breeding parents. So...I'm willing to trade them, but I'm going to need a break from working on them while I figure out how I want to value them.

Sorry for the delay, I am interested in apricorn ball pokes as well. Particularly interested in safari ball and fast ball pokemon that don't need the HA to work, but will look at any. :)

The relicanth, as a 12.5%, I'd like to take a break from, but the clamperl I can work on sooner.

I'm interested in your nidoran. Will want female + HA + dream ball. Do you want an HA feebas?

What quality level are the pokemon in the trade going to be?

Competitive (Good Nature + 5IVs flawless + Possibly Egg Moves),
Spitback (Good Nature + Some 31 IVs + Possibly egg moves), or
Raw (Random Nature, Random IVs, Random moves)?

I'll trade on any level. :)

Same as before, taking a break from 12.5% females (aero, omantye). Interested in a lot of what you have, particularly absol, and will probably want to trade with you again. Munna for absol, competitive quality?

Checking now, will edit with offer. :)

EDIT: Interested in iron fist chimchar. I'm looking primarily for dream ball + HA females I don't have, or apricorn ball females. These aren't listed in your thread (unless I just missed them). Do you have anything like this?

Chimchar
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Iron Fist
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Fire/ Thunder Punch, Fake out, Encore

I'm actually more interested in getting both the dream ball and the HA, so you're not too late. :) I'll start breeding for buneary. I can also breed for a love ball one, if that interests you. :)
I got adamant rhyhorn and sentret , rhyhorn is in a heavy ball and sentret in a dream ball (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)