Eli's 5IV pokeshop. legends, Shinies, HP!! I OFFER CLONING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on the moveset or if you have anything else to offer. Cloning really isn't funny.
no I understand tjat
m not trying to be funny its move set is t-bolt ice beam flamethrower and u turn ev trained. I can offer and elental or dusk sun or dawn stones. I can also offer ev training services or 31/xx/31/31/31/xx foongus calm w/ regenerator. Or a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 bold serene grace chamsey w/ aromatherapy. Or even a timid protean froakie female w/ toxic spikes 31/31/31/31/xx/31.
or deino modest with earth power and 31/xx/31/31/xx/31.

Hi! Are you interested in a FAL2010 Mew? He's UT outside of the Tutor Moves they gave him.

Mew | Synchronize | Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Stealth Rock, Heal Bell, Earth Power, Psychic | FAL2010 | 10160 | Cherish Ball | Premier Ribbon

I was looking for a Manaphy like yours!

Hi! Are you interested in a FAL2010 Mew? He's UT outside of the Tutor Moves they gave him.

Mew | Synchronize | Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Stealth Rock, Heal Bell, Earth Power, Psychic | FAL2010 | 10160 | Cherish Ball | Premier Ribbon

I was looking for a Manaphy like yours!
He's not shiny right? xd please

I
Ok, i'm ready so you can post here when you're ready or send me a pm.

Edit: Cant connect with you. Will restart the DS. Try to do the same. =)
Alright I will restart if it doesn't work, if it still doesn't work let's wait 10 min till my brother has calmed down his tits and stopped his download. -.-

Yeah hi I really need my 6iv timid natured manaphy cloned so im wondering if you could help me?My fc is 1478-3152-9651.Thanks!

Edit:nvrm got it done.Now could you clone my 6iv shiny latias???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)