NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
it sounds like everyone wants an extension so just send me a dm over pms/disc for how long you’d want one for and will try to match

Bruh Vizh has so many direct in thread interaction w HH (p42) so far AG has only come in to say that he thinks LS is town (just pocketing Cel)

It makes sense schia died over Cel if AG mafia btw.

Still reading to see how the Vizh vote happens

Ill read up to the vizh vote and probably hammer. At this point AG deserves to win if hes mafia though I want to vote him out.

AGs posts seem pretty town. The vizh HH dynamic is super weird to me not sure what to make of it.

holy fuck its so hard to vote HH after the flash wagon............... i mean the vizh scum read came out of nowhere though he previously was saying he wanted schiavetto

but who does that??

UNVOTE Laurel
Yeah like,

I'm sorry specifically to LS that I ended her game prematurely (and I tried very much to signal that to her), but I was operating on the likelihood that people would recognize that, with only one wolf left and both PRs alive, town basically gets to play follow-the-cop--and at the very least if they hadn't gotten that far ahead, they'd try not to out themselves as non-PR. Psy was a high-priority clear for me & while the way things went down I figured he was probably getting killed tonight, I was definitely hoping Odd-Night/you-I-guess would've tracked elsewhere. But hey, here we are.

NKs feel less fear-driven here & much more based on trying to limit town info, which pushes rea & OM up a good deal to me here.
I don't at all like the way HH went about yesterday. I'd go with any of those three over Laurel for the time being.
wish i could ask why you didn't like the eod right about now....

this vote feels impossible

AGs day 1 was really good and the early part of day 2. He definitely did pocket Celever all game and after the day 1 which seems super towny he did kind of dissappear.

HH coming on out of nowhere right after a night deadline was weird.

HH is right, he was the guiding force that voted Vizh at the very end of day 2. He essentially needs everyone to claim tracker with not helpful results and the fake red check and basically everything to go right at this point to win. He did ask PRs to claim which I didn't like but even still, they both having a clear on Psy like what are the odds....

Both players deserve this win as mafia and frankly, I don't deserve to be the clear. I was heavily leaning on voting out HH until I got to the point where I saw the end of day 2 wagon. I feel like as mafia HH just votes Schia here which was consistent with his previous reads. I think his hammer on realiti was fine as Cel told him to do so.

Either HH is a madman or at the point he voted Vizh he was just trolling and accepted he lost (or he's just town).

Celever if you are right on AG I am truly sorry. I will say I also liked how HH seemed very unsure of the vote today until AG forced his hand by voting him. I wish both players did more to convince me they were town.

AG if you are town, I am also truly sorry as your day 1 was exceptional but I felt like you didn't do that much to follow this up. Maybe it was just work as you mentioned.

It's as OM said.. the HH flash wagon seems towny enough. Especially because at the time he did it, 2 people mentioned they'd vote Vizh if he did.

Nuxl

Vote Aura Guardian

Sorry to everyone if I'm wrong, I never expected to be in this situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)