Elagune's Art

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hey man! Just posting to support you in your aesthetic mission, and to thank you for your great contribution to the third CaP project!!

Keep up the solid work!

Thanks for all the words of encouragement, and thanks to everybody who commented at all! I'm working on another comic at the moment, but until then here is something to tide you guys over.

A revision of the Woodman idea, as the others in on the CAP have coined it. I hope you guys like.

Really amazing. There is one thing though. The forearms feel to me to be lackings something. I'm not really sure. knuckles or something, I suppose. Anyway, it really is great. It is fantastic to see such quality and imagination in designs for original Pokemon.

Out of all the Pokemon you posted, that was my favorite. It is so good to see it improved even further. It easily beats most actual Pokemon in my opinion.

Alright, here's another comic.

Ever get annoyed when your rival pops up right after a Gym battle or something and challenges you when half your Pokemon are weakened or fainted? Just keep in mind that it could get worse.

Hehe. Blue, you're so crazy. I still can't draw Red's cap.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement, and thanks to everybody who commented at all! I'm working on another comic at the moment, but until then here is something to tide you guys over.

A revision of the Woodman idea, as the others in on the CAP have coined it. I hope you guys like.

....Fantastic

That looks really amazing. That would be sick if that became an actual pokemon.

I'm a huge fan of your artwork, especially gentle giant (he should have won the CAP project)...

What program do use for your art?

I'm a huge fan of your artwork, especially gentle giant (he should have won the CAP project)...

What program do use for your art?
Thanks! I use Photoshop, by the way, although I'm thinking of looking at some other programs. Photoshop makes my lines look much too blurry... Maybe Flash?

WHOAMG that Lucario is amazing

I'd love it if you did some watercolour paintings :)
Haha, thanks. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do watercolour without a scanner, though, so this is the best I could do for now.

Here's a picture of my favourite Pokemon based on adorability, done in Flash (first time using the program):

I think I might've overdone it a bit on the hair-fur though. Oh well.

That eevee rocks! I could tell the difference between programs (thanks for letting me know btw). The eevee one looks alot more sketchy but equally AWESOME.

Alright, here's another comic.

Ever get annoyed when your rival pops up right after a Gym battle or something and challenges you when half your Pokemon are weakened or fainted? Just keep in mind that it could get worse.

Hehe. Blue, you're so crazy. I still can't draw Red's cap.
Ahahahaha thats awesome!
BTW awesome artwork =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)