drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

norulz

excellent
I'm very sorry. I meant no offense in any way. I shall talk properly now without bearing any disrespect for neither your opinions nor your tone.

"27. No, I only smoke sausage." hahahahha

also at first i thought number 42 just said "Poof!" but it turns out to be "Poof! Be gone." which is marginally better i guess??

this list is just so groovy

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
lame, freevibe.com just redirects to above the influenza.org
I miss-spelled influence and that was the first suggestion I think we can just leave it like that don't you think?
Was looking forward to an oldschool anti drug website, above the influence is almost as bad as the drogue, pas pour moi shit that we have in canaedia

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Glad you've found success in moderation, ala

The main physical symptoms you have to worry about are lung problems over a long period of time, but as you said it's nothing compared to alcohol. Not really much at all to worry about health wise. And if you vape you're way better off.

That, and when I smoked a lot more I gained some weight, because I kept ordering Domino's instead of getting off my ass to make a real meal.
Yeah thanks man! As for the weed, yeah it's just the lung problems but I do plan on buying a vape once I get a job (not lazy, just moving soon). Apparently you use less when you vape too?

Yea man, gotta watch out for the munchies....I had 5 pizza pockets in one sitting and that was a wake up call lol. Now whenever I get them I make sure I eat healthy shit, like the other day I had a bunch of bananas. My parents were wondering why I ate like 4 bananas at once but meh lol

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ingested a 200ug lsd gummi bear just now, will update
i've heard that dosages of LSD are generally bullshit / drug dealer marketing moreso than fact, but either way i'm sure you'll discover how potent it is

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
No thanks, I might get kicked off the Math team.

That one never seems to go over very well for me.

I wonder how long it will take to find someone with pot on IU's campus.

I reckon it'll take a week or less.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
don't drink and do acid
damn somebody got really fucked up.

anyways, i've been trying to get my hands on some g13 but no luck here in houston, i feel like ill be in california next summer if i still can't get my hands on some this year.

Anyone tried bath salts? Not much of a drug fan, but really interested in that one in particular. Or am i just being fooled by mainstream media?

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I wonder how long it will take to find someone with pot on IU's campus.

I reckon it'll take a week or less.
It took me less than a day to find a dealer and other smokers, all you have to do is ask people after you've talked to them for a little bit.

and uhhh if anybody knows where I can get some weed in Birmingham, Michigan, I would really appreciate it x_x

edit: or Troy

Those are pretty great even without drugs. May I add my own favourite too? Perhaps the best lyrics video ever created.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gu8PlnzVmk&feature=plcp (Crystal Fighters - In The Summer)

Anyone tried bath salts? Not much of a drug fan, but really interested in that one in particular. Or am i just being fooled by mainstream media?
After the huge media hype I can imagine authorities on the lookout for drugs like bath salts, and even when you'd be to get them I think very few people would be willing to try them, after hearing of what they can do to you.

After the huge media hype I can imagine authorities on the lookout for drugs like bath salts, and even when you'd be to get them I think very few people would be willing to try them, after hearing of what they can do to you.
you can buy them in headshops, it's not like you're going to buy MDPV from some dude on a street corner

you can buy them in headshops, it's not like you're going to buy MDPV from some dude on a street corner
I'm still wondering why you'd try bath salts though. The bad sides of it are obviously highlighted in the news, but I've hardly ever heard anyone say something good about 'em.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)