Doubles UU Minitour (won by moods)

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DPL Champion
Really not feeling a tour right now since school is starting soon and I'm kinda burnt out, so I'm giving Nido-Rus the win. Still played the game cause I wanted to test out the team against someone good haha. gg man and good luck :)

uh my opponent (-tynamo-) bailed for when we were gonna battle yesterday and hasnt gotten back to me about our game since then (despite being online since and actually was last seen viewing this thread lol)

so uh posting for an activity

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
uh my opponent (-tynamo-) bailed for when we were gonna battle yesterday and hasnt gotten back to me about our game since then (despite being online since and actually was last seen viewing this thread lol)

so uh posting for an activity
rofl -Tynamo- come on man you got that activity loss

you gave me absolutely no notice that you couldnt play at that time, and never even attempted to explain or reschedule. stop being salty lol

e: put the img in a hide tag

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
could someone fill me in on what it means to be a sub?

I'm kinda like sitting around half not knowing if I should be following this thread or not

could someone fill me in on what it means to be a sub?

I'm kinda like sitting around half not knowing if I should be following this thread or not
being a sub means that if someone already in the tour drops out, youll take their place in the tourney

btw, contacted qazoo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)