Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hyper Voice
- Dazzling Gleam
- Helping Hand
- Energy Ball

To kickoff I always lead with Ninetales and Indeedee, they both spam their first slot move unless there's a problem with the opposing team. If there's a problem, depending on the problem they'll either use another move or switch out, something the opponent may not expect.
If the opposing team is full of Steel types, Fire types or part Dark types (Esp Incineroar is a problem) types, I switch off usually with Archaludon who'll enjoy some stamina.
If the opposing team has Dark types, Water types or part Psychic types I go from using the STAB moves to the coverage moves.

I'm so sorry for giving Archaludon too many 2 turns moves, but it doesn't learn anything really good. There's that Steel type cannon move that takes away half your hp I guess, but didn't feel like it was a good investment. These moves exist to do as much damage as possible to a pokemon that's weak to them.

Landorus is the Fire and Steel types coverage because they're a big pain in the ass without him. He also has a complimentary Sword Dance with the move Rock Slide. Nasty plot is obv for Earth Power. He's especially good against Incineroar and Husuian Arcanine.

Gholdengo just because he's based AF. What's else to say his first slot is for his signature all targets move and then he has Nasty Plot to buff it aswell as coverage moves.

Primarina is also Fire and Steel coverage + resists Water types, also very helpful against ground types when Ninetales has fainted. It has coverage moves in case it's needed. I never got to use Energy Ball, so I don't think it's very useful. Helpful Hand to buff other Pokemons in case Primarina is about to die or I have a strong pokemon like Gholdengo already sweeping.

What do ya guys think?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)