Other Doubles Draft League pt 2 [Won by Nido-rus]

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to the second ever Doubles Draft League!!

(another broken ghost goes first overall, shocking)

It's post home so we're back again and this time with more people and more Pokemon eligible to be drafted.

he way draft leagues work is that each player takes turns drafting a Pokemon that will be available for them to use throughout the course of the season, each Pokemon can only be selected once, players will then make teams composed of some combination of the Pokemon they selected where they will then play each other to determine who makes playoffs and is eventually the winner. We ended up getting 16 people to join the league and we each drafted 10 Pokemon each. A snake draft format is used as to keep the teams as balanced as possible.

The draft order was as follows:

qsns
YoBuddy
eragon11145
AIRedzone
fespy
tyo
smudgerox
Myself
SingleThunder
Bless
Chris32156
Fangame10
big pichu
Actuarily
Nido-Rus
Memoric

The teams are as follows below!

you might need a microscope to see them though sorry
50A78B61-B9C6-4691-A7FA-2A5BD14428CB_4_5005_c.jpeg

After the draft the 16 players we're split into 2 divisions to stop people from counter picking people in their division as much as possible.

Ground 1

Sunrose
Fangame
Chrisnumbers
qsns
Nido
Smudge
Memoric
SingleThunder

Group 2

Mizuhime
Actuarily
Fespy
Airedzone
Yobuddy
big pichu
Eragone
Tyo

Will last seasons winer YoBuddy be able to defend their title? Will qsns make finals again with the first pick overall? Will one of the new comers show us all up? What do you think of the teams drafted, who do you think has the strongest and weakest overall drafts? Which team do you like best personally? If you want to follow along with the games you can join our discord server here. Here's to another good season and me drafted Torkoal again despite not really wanting to!​

Last edited:

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Week 3 games are up

Sunrose vs Memo
Fangame vs Qsns
Singlethunder vs Nido
Chris Numbers vs Smudge
Mizu vs Fespy
Airedzone vs Actu
Jello vs Yobuddy
Eragon vs Pichu

Jello has taken over tyo's team who dropped out :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)