Doubles Circuit Minitour #3 - Doubles Ubers [Fireburn wins!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ultima missed scheduled time :/

activity

19:35Ultimathunderthis week is
19:35Ultimathundersuper ultra busy
19:35Ultimathundertake the win i guess :[

Last edited:
shitty timezones we just cant get this done on time and you know it

better make sure i get the coinflip win or you will be biased :]

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm going to miss my own deadline by a few hours. I was just now going over the matches yet to be completed (not done with that yet) but the tiny extension should give Kebabe and D-Quag a little more time.

If you can, FINISH YOUR MATCHES

Bughouse

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
nub arcticblast missed this above, so I'm reposting it here:

19:35Ultimathunderthis week is
19:35Ultimathundersuper ultra busy
19:35Ultimathundertake the win i guess :[

Arcticblast

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Activity wins:
papai noel
vs GreenNinjask
e7e vs Dashspin
Madara Uchiha
vs Qazoo306
champetero vs Piexplode - This one was a close call, but in the end I gave it to Piexplode because champetero did not provide times.

Coinflips:
innovamania
vs U-Turn Out
Level 51 vs Tesung
Blizzard vs Passion
Venturi vs Super Smash Brawl
#Arcticblast: .choose innovamania,U-Turn Out
@boTTT: innovamania
#Arcticblast: .choose Level 51,Tesung
@boTTT: Tesung
#Arcticblast: .choose Blizzard,Passion
@boTTT: Passion
#Arcticblast: wow gay
#Arcticblast: .choose Venturi,Super Smash Brawl
@boTTT: Venturi

"I only joined to fill up slots" decision:
Arcticblast vs Lasagne

Extension granted:
atomicllamas vs polop
Note: this is ONLY because this matchup was created late and they scheduled for tomorrow. Extensions will not be granted from here on out except in the case of extreme circumstances.

Round 2 will be up shortly.

Arcticblast

Round 2

youngjake93 vs polop
Steelskitty vs AlphaDraconis
Matt vs Figufgyu
BlankZero vs Pocket
Fireburn
vs KyleCole
Pwnemon vs coolfreez
srk1214 vs Haruno
Memoric vs AuraRayquaza
Tesung vs Passion
Dashspin vs innovamania
Lady Gaga vs Madara Uchiha
Venturi vs Lasagne
finally vs Hack He Must
Hantsuki vs Kebabe
Piexplode vs anty208
BLOOD TOTEM vs papai noel

This round will end May 11th at approximately 9:30 PM (21:30) GMT-5. Get your matches done!
If there are any errors in the bracket, please send me a message.

Last edited:

Bughouse

SafeSwag keys ultimately failed, by not haxing Haruno entirely to death, only mostly.

GL in future rounds. YOU CAN THIS!

Arcticblast yo this is not fair because i did more work on trying to get him to play.I messaged him in IRC and everything.The fact i didn't post time in the vm was cause we talked in ps(he had to go).

Arcticblast

oh my god I am so not ready for drama right now

I picked Piexplode over you because I looked at everything I could - I had no way of knowing that you'd talked on PS and IRC. If you'd known the match wouldn't be able to happen before the deadline (I will have to make deadlines more clear apparently) and you wanted the activity win, you should have posted about it in the thread.

Piexplode do you have anything to say about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)