Doubles Circuit Minitour #1 — Standard XY Doubles [Won by Darkmalice!]

Based StarmanXL to win.

Edit: I'm gonna say I'm voting for Fangame, Star, Nollan, and Dark.

Nollan and Dark are obvious picks, and I'm gonna vote for Star since he beat me.

Fangame though, is a bit of an underdog here, but I know genius pretty damn good and uses really cool teams, so I'd love to see him do really well here.
BlankZero,Thursday at 7:38 AM

confirming, it was a great game imo, got completely outplayed turns 2-4 or something like that x)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-smogondoubles-2340
Nollan,Thursday at 7:12 PM

Darkmalice,Today at 4:33 AM

Uh we are scheduled to play today. We scheduled that days ago.

Anyway, won in a gg http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-98795939
StarmanXL,Today at 10:35 AM

Fangame10,Today at 7:12 PM

I AM GOD

Now I just have to apply those predict skills to my games...

Last edited:

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Final Score:
The Left Hand Luminaries (1) vs The Right Hand Rulers (3)

Round 5

Fangame10 vs Darkmalice
Nollan
vs StarmanXL

Deadline: 18 March 2014, 12 noon UTC+0
Remember to post replays~!
Please contact your opponent via VM if possible so we can award activity fairly!

And finally, just for fun:
⇇ (1) vs ⇉ (1)
lfgi guys

Last edited:

Fangame10

DOU Master of Snow-based Trick Room teams
is a Tiering Contributor
yeah I was fatigued today from the fight with makiri XD gg Dark, I was outplayed by an unexpected move but I'm glad that I got to this spot :)

Last edited:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
This is the only standard tour; we plan on making the others a little more novel

also cmon predix come truuuuuu

Confirming gg.

Some questionable plays and hax on both sides, but overall a great match imo

-EDIT-
Also, I will be traveling Tuesday and most of Wednesday, so if Darkmalice and I can't get our match done Monday or early Tuesday morning I will probably need an extension for the final round.

Last edited:
Nollan is definitely in the odds to win it all, but Dark is really fucking good and we all know Nollan can choke hard on occasion. He has lost to me before after all :D

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
As long as nollan uses some legit team/sets (think transform mew or 4 eeveelutions + Latis team or band boom landoge) then I'll support Nollan. If not, go dark malice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)