Walrus do u like older music von (A Walrus) - Won by Morgan

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
22nd
4.7 Points
Rodan

Big Weenie - Eminem

From my limited understanding, this was one Eminem's most hated songs ever. And you can see it. But I also read something that said this was misunderstood and postmodern, and fuck if I know if that's true. My gut said to put this around the middle. I think it's bad, but we've got worse to come.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
17th
6.8 Points
Lightwolf

All Hail Shadow - Crush 40

That pandering. To be fair, it's a band with vocals by a singer who failed to succeed in any English speaking country, with lyrics written by a non-English speaker. But what's infuriating about Crush 40 isn't that they are the worst music ever... it's that they mediocre in an industry full of good music. There are 100s of video game franchises with better music than Modern Sonic... including Classic Sonic.

But like, you seem to have gone out of your way to pick the worst Crush 40 song (god I hope so), so somewhere subconsciously, you KNOW. "Obliterating everything that's not your friend" is so fucking Crush 40 I can't even.

Okay, sit down, here's a story. Backlash- the US band, not the Swedish club music band- was a Pink Floyd cover band from Topeka who decided they were going to stop blinding themselves with lasers and smoke machines and do their own stuff. But their. Stuff. SUCKED! They named their first CD Circling The Drain because they KNEW they sucked! They couldn't sing, they couldn't play guitar, and they certain as FUCK couldn't play saxophone to save their entire families' lives. I listened to one and a half soul-sucking songs from their first cd, then broke it and buried the shards in an abandoned lot.

And then those fuckers found YouTube and remastered all their shitty stuff. I sent Von the worst of the remastered shit.

KNOW MY PAIN, DAMMIT

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
4th
8.7 Points
Cancerous

The Troopers

Somewhat of a quaint submission. An Iron Maiden cover band trying out a new singer. The band itself isn't even good, but when the guys starts singing... well, damn. What a great obscure submit.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
2nd
9.1 Points
Da Letter El

Safe Computer - Wing

This feels like intentional and unintentional. Like, I'm sure these rappers wanted to make a goofy track with Wing and oh computer puns are dick jokes. But they also probably think they bring a lot more to the table than they actually do. What a great bad song.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)