Darkeus97' s Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Can you please check my thread for the hidden power fire Bulbasaur? Will trade you any two/three for it, within reason

Hi there! Can you please check my thread for the hidden power fire Bulbasaur? Will trade you any two/three for it, within reason
Level 52 Shiny Togekiss (Male) -
Bold, Serene Grace, 31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: Jaye ,30891

Level 1 Shiny Larvesta (Female) -
Timid, Flame Body, 31/x/31/31/31/31

those 2 for it?

Interested in your jolly riolu, modest clauncher, modest mareep and modest rotom.

I have shiny 5 IV of:

Regenerator jolly mienfoo, Jolly Infiltrator zubat, Adamant Multiscale dragonite, Careful magikarp

Interested in your jolly riolu, modest clauncher, modest mareep and modest rotom.

I have shiny 5 IV of:

Regenerator jolly mienfoo, Jolly Infiltrator zubat, Adamant Multiscale dragonite, Careful magikarp
I'm interested only in the Jolly Mienfoo and Jolly Zubat (if their IVs spread is: 31/31/31/x/31/31)

Tell me the 2 of the 4 you like the most.

i'm interested in your staryu. i have a shiny krookodile: moxie, jolly, 31-31-31-x-30-31

get back to me if you're interested :)

thanks

i'm interested in your staryu. i have a shiny krookodile: moxie, jolly, 31-31-31-x-30-31

get back to me if you're interested :)

thanks
Can I ask you a photo of its stat at level 50 (Battle Institute in Lumiose City) ? (Becouse last time I've been offered a pokemon with a IV = 30 it wasn't so)

Hey there, I saw from a different thread that you were able to trade for a shiny modest clauncher. I can't see your list due to internet securities so I was wondering if it is for trade? If you are not able to clone I can clone it for you for anything in my trade thread. I have some shinies that are not up on my thread yet as well as will have all of my personally RNG'd legendaries and other Pokemon available when PokeBank comes out.

Hey there, I saw from a different thread that you were able to trade for a shiny modest clauncher. I can't see your list due to internet securities so I was wondering if it is for trade? If you are not able to clone I can clone it for you for anything in my trade thread. I have some shinies that are not up on my thread yet as well as will have all of my personally RNG'd legendaries and other Pokemon available when PokeBank comes out.
I'll se you trade and let you know. Anyway, I'm really busy ATM so I think we'll trade tomorrow :P

I'll se you trade and let you know. Anyway, I'm really busy ATM so I think we'll trade tomorrow :P
No worries, I am actually working right now myself...so I can't trade until later. I am usually only available in very early mornings and evenings GMT -8. Again, I have a few Kalos shinies that are not in my trade thread, Chespin, Dragalge, Klefki, Goodra, Greninja and some are EV'd and others are still lvl 1. Those I would have to clone first if you wanted one but they are an option if nothing else interests you.

ilest1

Banned deucer.
Nidoking and charmander are very appealing.. I have all shiny 5IV kalos native Krookodile jolly moxie, greninja protein timid, modest hydration goodra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)