crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Once again, could I ask you to double check to make sure everything is correct? Once you do, I have a follow-up mon to ask of you!

Oh I thought giving me the sweedle after trading the Voltorb was for another poke you wanted later.

I mean I'm OK breeding the Exeggcute to ya and calling it even.

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh!! Don't I usually do 2 mons for 1 HP mon? Are you sure? I can get you 1 or 2 more mons if you wanted? Just name it!

Oathkeeper

Oh! Alrighty then! lol. So, I guess I can give you a random mon for the Exeggcute when you have it?

Aye. A fodder Mon is fine.

Yeah in theory an HP mon is worth more but I keep my pokes value low to get more potential trader's attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)