Multi-gen Coronavirus Premier League III - Semifinals

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
CPL2_Custom_1.png

thanks to tiki for the banner
All normal tournament rules apply. Replays are required, and play on Smogtours.

:Sirfetchd: Lansa a Braba:Sirfetchd: vs :Umbreon: MCC :Umbreon:
8-3

Bo5 Classic - Raichy vs Eo Ut Mortus
Bo5 Slam - ggggd vs Void
Bo5 SS RB - Ren-chon vs Tamahome
Bo3 Tour - Eternal Spirit vs xray
SS OU - HANTSUKI vs mncmt
SM OU - TheAprilFool vs Sacri'
ORAS OU - Spl4sh vs crayon pop
BW2 OU - Pedrock vs dice
DPP OU - GOAO vs PDC
ADV OU - A Hero's Destiny vs M Dragon
GSC OU - Century Express vs zf
RBY OU - Caetano93 vs Gilbert arenas

:Kyurem-Black: CCLM :Kyurem-Black: vs :Sandslash-Alola: The Gerk :Sandslash-Alola:
6-6

Bo5 Classic - Welli0u vs z0mOG
Bo5 Slam - Scythe. vs lax
Bo5 SS RB - Unamed vs Odd Della Robbia
Bo3 Tour - Kickasser vs Finchinator
SS OU - Cdumas vs ima
SM OU - Simia vs blarghlfarghl
ORAS OU - Adri vs Ezrael
BW2 OU - Kory2600 vs jacob
DPP OU - raspberry vs Stone_Cold
ADV OU - 0NI vs hellpowna
GSC OU - k3nan vs Garay oak
RBY OU - Diegolh vs HSA

TIEBREAK
3-2

Bo5 Classic - Welli0u vs z0mOG
Bo5 Slam - Scythe. vs lax
Bo3 Tour - Kickasser vs Finchinator
Bo5 SS RB - 0NI vs Odd Della Robbia
SS OU - Cdumas vs ima

Deadline is Thursday, April 30th at 11:59 EDT. Schedule publicly and competently to avoid risking activity losses.

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Calling act. I have been online all day and my opponent is ""Unfortunate" doesn't begin to describe my series, this game rewards blind luck and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely tooled by scheduling with my opponent changing times on me last minute and refusing to provide confirmation prior to the day of the match as to play times, losing this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My preparation was superior, my play was superior, and I lost, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where what is within my control is overwhelmingly outweighed by what is not. I am done with competitive Pokemon, and you won't get a fond farewell. This community is infected to its roots with a degenerative disease that grows stronger over time but stops short of killing its host. Tournaments used to have a competitive spirit at their heart, this has been transplanted and replaced with an artificial organ that feeds on vitriol and mockery from insecure little boys that heckle by the sidelines and tear each other to shreds over scraps of attention. The environment we fostered has trapped us all like this in a vicious cycle, and escaping it requires acceptance of the harshest reality we all scramble to explain away, that none of the countless straining efforts we put ourselves through here will ever amount to one single shining glimmer of significance. I would make this the end, but World Cup is still ongoing, and I would never leave so many great friends out to dry, so I'll suffer through a few more games for them. One last thing before I leave you all to react with disdain, ridicule, and self-righteous fervor, before you do everything in your power to minimize my words and thoughts, box them up and shove them to some cobwebbed corner of your memory, and hope they disappear forever as a stain on your finite time ground to dust. From this moment on, nothing you say matters to me. The foulest insults you hurl with intent to wound will calmly settle at the earth before my feet, and the venom you spit will bring all the pain of a warm summer breeze. You are less than anything you can conceive, while I carry on, brimming with joy distilled from detachment. " whatever that means lol. I will be flying to India tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)