This is relevant to me as I am an unemployed uni student
how much would you pay for my camel??

serious offers only please
My train from Mahrabia has arrived I have 5 of my finest ostriches

Please be careful with Ibrahim he is a most mischievous ostrich

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
I liked your post but then thought that it was too risky, so I pulled out before my like value dropped
This is the most BETA shit I've ever heard. Like what you want and do whatever. Like literally smogon reacts mean nothing anymore. There is no goal at this point and smogon is meaningless. You need to move on from superficial people who hold opinions on you without even knowing who you are. Post what you want and be whatever you choose.

This is the most BETA shit I've ever heard. Like what you want and do whatever. Like literally smogon reacts mean nothing anymore. There is no goal at this point and smogon is meaningless. You need to move on from superficial people who hold opinions on you without even knowing who you are. Post what you want and be whatever you choose.
Are you drunk?

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
I want to play into the joke like you saying that was supposed to ruin my thought process. Unfortunately, I've decided against that pathway and will not play myself an inebriated fool. However, this post seems like irony because cleary by posting this without quoting it and even typing this is a prime showing of a college student enjoying his Mixed drinks and wine, along with recreational Marijuana.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)