Cookie Dough

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i scanned the article and read @bloody diarrhea" and will probably never eat a cookie again

out of interest, what were you on antibiotics for?

me, i recommend honey: its the perfect blend of unbridled ardour and viscous, velvety sensuality. if you like it sweet and you like it raw put you're money on honey
(420) 6669-1488 discreet services, ask for Vanessa

me, i recommend honey: its the perfect blend of unbridled ardour and viscous, velvety sensuality. if you like it sweet and you like it raw put you're money on honey
(420) 6669-1488 discreet services, ask for Vanessa
enough

I've never had cookie dough - can anyone describe the taste? There are cookie dough ice cream so I'm guessing it's of a sweet, sort of like what would happen if you added maple syrup to a cake taste?

Well it's dough, not a cookie, so the texture is really doughy (for lack of a better word), it's like a really chewy cookie except even less firm, and it'll probably melt in your mouth if you roll it around for a while.

As for the taste... it really depends on the kind of cookie you're making, but it usually tastes a lot sweeter. I have never had oatmeal cookie dough so I dunno about that but sugar cookie dough is even more sugary than the cookie, if you can believe it, and the chocolate chip cookie dough, I dunno whenever I ate a chocolate chip cookie it seemed like the chips were more flavorful than the cookie part, but in the dough it's sugary as hell all over.

You could probably go down to the local grocery store and pick up a package of cookie dough if you want; I would make sure the eggs are pasteurized (blah blah blah you probably already read the thread but you know just sayin it again).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)