Connor&Kerry [HP FIRE HA Roselia/6IVs/12.5% FEMALES/CLONING] 20+ mixed/special Honedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmt for 2 pokes for

HP Fire Timid Roselia
(31/x/31/30/31/30)
with Natural Cure
Spikes, Leaf Storm and Sleep Powder

kerry, interested in a jolly unburden hawlucha 31/31/31/x/31/31 with baton pass for a calm togepi?
Deal! ^_~

cmt for 2 pokes for

HP Fire Timid Roselia
(31/x/31/30/31/30)
with Natural Cure
Spikes, Leaf Storm and Sleep Powder
I've looked at your thread several times today and I don't see anything sorry!
Edit: Didn't see the Quiet nature for a Goomy so that and a Beldum would be the only two pokes I'd be interested in if you're up for that? :P

Hello is any of you interested in a 5 IV jolly run away Aipom?
Im interested in :
Connor = 5 IV male Tyrunt
Kerry = 5 IV male Skarmony or Growlith

Pm me if you are interested.

ok great! im available now if you are. FC: 1762 3185 6036 my ign is Pouches
would you like a nickname?

and would you be able to check the sv of an egg for me during the trade? and possibly tell me my sv :]
Could you name it "Eren" and unfortunately I don't have instacheck. (no wifi card installed in my compy) :(
Added + also would you like a nickname? :D

Could you name it "Eren" and unfortunately I don't have instacheck. (no wifi card installed in my compy) :(
Added + also would you like a nickname? :D
no worries!

uh currently i cant think of a nickname id want. would it be ok if in the future if i come up with one to have you rename?

CMT for a harvest phantump!
I'd love a Stunky lol!!! I currently have two male Impish Phantumps in stock if you're interested in one of those? If you're looking for Careful or a female then I'll have to breed + wont be able to till tomorrow! :P

I've looked at your thread several times today and I don't see anything sorry!
Edit: Didn't see the Quiet nature for a Goomy so that and a Beldum would be the only two pokes I'd be interested in if you're up for that? :P
Yeah I'm game for that. What ability would you like on Goomy?

Just a little update that Archens will now be bred with a Naive nature (which is better competitively).
Jolly can be bred upon request though. :3

i'm so mad at myself for breeding a 31/31/31/31/31/31 quiet honedge in my second egg when i was aiming for 31/31/31/31/31/0. so damn mad that im giving it away trading it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)